- Get your tickets! Dule Con, and the Las the Vegas Open! Comikaze tickets up soon!
- Fantasy Escalation League to start next week!
- New Space Wolf video game announced, described as a tactical, turn based strategy game. Designed for PC, iOS and Android.
- Check out Anvil Industries for some cool alternate models, they have some awesome stuff.
- Kromlech releases some cool new bionic legs bits.
- Life After the Cover Save has a new episode!
- Wrath of Kings Kicstarter is still tearing it up and they have a new episode of the story explaining their game’s background up.
- Lord Inquisitor has a new little cartoon they put up that was funny and I wanted to share.
- New game to me, Ruination, with some pretty nice looking 54mm Fantasy minis, check them out.
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Nid rumors, finecast rumors, Forge World Rumors.
- Played against Pascal’s Daemons and he got Rift Bringer…yowzers! He created 62 more Daemons!
- The new Black Legion Supplement.
- This comes to us via Adam,
So reading over the new BL supplement, there’s an item that gives a pretty nasty Nova, which made me go back and read the Nova rules, and I found something very ambiguous:
“A nova power automatically targets and hits all enemy units within the psychic power’s maximum range, regardless of line of sight, being locked in combat, intervening models/terrain and so on. Otherwise, a nova is treated like a shooting attack, and indeed will have a profile like a shooting attack.”
it’s the “being locked in combat” part. This doesn’t explain if it’s talking about the enemy unit specifically being in combat, or if it’s talking about the restriction of casting Witchfire powers while in combat, or both. Originally, I thought it was just about targeting enemies, but reading it again, it starts talking about enemy units, then goes on to talk about the attributes normally required for shooting “within range, not locked in combat, needs LOS, etc.”
To me it looks really ambiguous, and just because it’s been played one way before doesnt make it correct, besides who used nova powers before anyhow?
- This comes to us via Dylan M. Does azraels invulnerable save of 4++ get conferred to a transport he is embarked in?
This is Shayan and I wanted to you guys to give me your thoughts on the below 1750 list. I have three variation so if you want to pick the one you think is best and talk about that it would great. If you talk about all three even better :).
List removed because it had points values