Specialist Games Rumors!

Rumor Stew! Mmmmmm.

Rumor Stew! Mmmmmm.

More and interesting rumors come to us via little birdies!

September should also see a new game like Dreadfleet or Spacehulk released. Smart money is currently on Bloodbowl so that GW can compete with that Murderbowl from Mantic games (I think it is called).

I also found out that the specialist games thing gong away is bullshit, they [GW] are lowering their quantities, but they will be restocking later this year with finecast specialist games.

Just two snippets of conversation from my mate [Deleted]

Here they be, and interesting, too. I have heard a lot of mumblings about Bloodbowl, and I know we have a lot of customers that would be happy to see it coming back! Time will tell.

6 Responses to “Specialist Games Rumors!”

1. BBF May 25, 2013 7:55 pm

I hope they do just to shut up the idiots on Dakka Dakka .

2. Coffee Dave May 25, 2013 9:29 pm

I’ll believe it when I see it, I’ve been hearing rumors of Blood Bowl for years now.

Reecius May 26, 2013 10:22 am

Me too. We have been hearing consistant bloodbowl rumors for the summer along with apocalypse.

3. FuriousFurball May 26, 2013 2:47 pm

I sooooo wish this was true……

4. Son of Dorn May 27, 2013 2:34 pm

I’d wager we’ll see a redo of something more obscure like BFG. Why compete for a niche market that’s saturated by your competitor’s stuff, when you can reopen a new market and have the lionshare of the profits to yourself? Wait a year or two for Mantic’s to slow down a bit, then hit with a new Bloodbowl when you can grab more of the market for it. We’ll all know shortly, anyway.

• Son of Dorn May 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Especially with them converting the range to failcast. If an army vanishes, don’t we know it’s reodo is coming along shortly? WIth all of the specialist stuff being ‘downsized’ why should we believe any different? 🙂