Signals from the Frontline

Signals from the Frontline

Signals from the Frontline: Chaos, Daemon Rumors, TSHFT Reflection, General Hilarity.

Press play to listen to the podcast.

7 Responses to “Signals from the Frontline: Chaos, Daemon Rumors, TSHFT Reflection, General Hilarity”

1. Adam
    Adam January 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Yo! So I worked at the Battle Bunker when it very first opened. It was never intended to turn a profit from the beginning, it was supposed to serve as the west-coast Headquarters, and there used to be mailorder trolls in the back (this was before Kyle). The two years I worked there, it was never profitable, unless you counted the sales from the mailorder guys. They kept it around though since it served as office space in addition to the game space. I have no idea what happened after that though, but they bought up the space next door and added a ton more tables, so they must have been doing something right.

It makes me sad to hear anyone cheering “Matt Ward”… 🙁

Reecius January 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Good to know, thanks for the clarification!

And yeah, well, that is Frankie for you! haha

2. dr.insanotron January 22, 2013 8:34 pm

I had a great time playing Frankie and am really looking forward to playing him when I come down for the BAO. Are game was a really bad match up for me in general and in addition he got scoring on his warlord.

Buy the way we are looking at the end of September for the Rose City Rumble

3. 6thStreetAlan January 23, 2013 8:09 am

I will river dance for you guys anytime!

Reecius January 23, 2013 12:04 pm

Hahaha, yes!

4. winterman January 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Not a lumberjack myself although I know a few arborists (fancy lumberjacks). Funny none of them have beards and one is from Fremont of all places. Beards are the in thing in PacNW though for sure.

Was great to meet ya and surprised I got a shout out on the cast, since I did jack all at the event play wise and didn;t really mingle like I woulda liked. Wish I woulda been apart of the BS sessions but the beers in my room were calling to me between rounds.

Reecius January 23, 2013 4:30 pm

You and I are old school Dakkanauts, had to give you a shout out! And yeah, the beards were in full effect. Definitely the manliest looking group of miniatures gamers I have encountered, but I don’t think that is a tough award to win! haha

Next time bring the beers with you, and we can all BS and drink beer!