Signals from the Frontline: 6th ed 40K Rumors, Coming Local Events

Press play to listen to the podcast!

13 Responses to “Signals from the Frontline: 6th ed 40K Rumors Confirmations, Coming Local Events”

1. Avatar
    Defeatmyarmy June 19, 2012 2:46 am #

Im keeping my fingers crossed about random charges…depending on how allies work ive already come up with 2 combos that give charge rolls the finger. Let’s just say it involves drop pods and night scythes. If allies are allowed in tournaments the game just opened a sewer full of black holes.

Defeatmyarmy June 19, 2012 8:31 am #

Such as Necrons with FNP and Furious charge for everything in the Sanguinary Priest bubble since its all friendly units not just blood angels. Thats right Scwarzeneger, drink the blood of your enemies for fuel, then get some Necron oil after the game!

2. Avatar
    mercutioh June 19, 2012 6:56 am #

I for one am disappointed at the lack of GK bashing here. Do GK get to ally with themselves because it’s awesome added with extra awesome? All I know is the first person who shows up with 3 units of Long Fangs and drops down Draigowing in front of them I am kicking in the shins. (only fair to fire a warning shot)

Reecius June 19, 2012 2:08 pm #

hahaha, fair enough! That would be so fun! And then 3 ven psyfilmen dreads to go with it!

3. Avatar
    Skari June 19, 2012 8:12 am #

Im loveing the new rumours. WD rules have now spread, check em out!

4. Avatar
    Sean Ireland June 19, 2012 10:38 am #

Always nice to see one of these pop up so I can listen to on my way home from work.

5. Avatar
    mercutioh June 19, 2012 11:13 am #

why wait till the way home? 🙂

Reecius June 19, 2012 11:28 am #

Haha, yeah, listen at work! I am sure that’d go over well!

mercutioh June 19, 2012 1:08 pm #

wait is this frowned upon? I was never told. Surely if I had been informed I wouldn’t have done that. Long live the Costanza excuse

Reecius June 19, 2012 2:07 pm #

Indeed, long live dodging responsibilities!

Sean Ireland June 19, 2012 12:06 pm #

It would get in the way of blasting my Eastern European Dub Step in my office.