Come and join us for our first Apocalypse game, Saturday June 30th starting at Noon, running till 4:00pm!
We will be running these monthly, and have run quite a few Apoc events in the past so we have a solid system in place. We implement a lot of restrictions on normal Apoc but it makes the game more enjoyable and much, much faster. The Table will be 8’x8′, with a theme and fully painted terrain. It will look awesome!
- 1,000pts per player, no force org chart. (This allows games to finish in a reasonable time frame).
- 1 Super Heavy/Gargantuan Creature per player. This is in addition to the 1,000pts above.
- Strength D is changed to St10 AP1 No Cover as Strength D can be a bit overpowering, particularly when one side has more than the other. Reducing Str D also makes other weapons more appealing to take on Super Heavies as you don’t want to auto-pick Str D.
- No Stratagems.
- No Formations.
- We play all 3 Book Missions simultaneously (so you need troops to win, unless you think you can win on Kill Points alone!)
- A maximum of 6 players per side, so reserve your space soon!
If you want to participate, shoot us an email or call! It’s free to play.