Video Battle Report: Jy2’s Necrons Vs. Reecius’s Tyranids

Jy2 was giving Reecius’s some practice in preparation for Wargames Con which is in a couple weeks.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
18 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Zid
Zid
10 years ago

great rep, still shows bugs have some fight in em

Defeatmyarmy
Defeatmyarmy
10 years ago

Jy seemed to play very aggressively this game. I think it would have been a different game if he played more defensive and popped off more shots before having his wraithwing in assault range. With that said, ‘nids are definitely one of my favorite armies and I always enjoy seeing the Internet hate proven wrong once again!

Red Corsair
Red Corsair
10 years ago

Great game guys, glad to see you had the better luck for once reece 😉

Jwolf
10 years ago

We’ll see if that plays out as a mission flaw. With 5 objectives marking troops does strike me as possibly redundant.

Rantimus
Rantimus
10 years ago

You finally beat him on camera!! You know the rule, “if you don’t have a picture/video it never happened!”
Good job!

jy2
jy2
10 years ago

Good game Reece! Despite the beating I took, I learned a lot this game and still have fun.

Yeah, I was a little too confident this game. Maybe next time I’ll play a little more conservatively….or maybe not. 😉

BTW, for those who want to read the written reports for both my battle against Reece’s nids and Frankie’s DE, you can find it here:

Amberclad87
Amberclad87
10 years ago

All those un-painted models and proxies! Arrgghhh!!!

FacePuncher
FacePuncher
10 years ago

Are you guys playing an actual battle mission that will be featured in WGC? I thought there was no reveal on that? Where they be at if there is ?

Shinkaze
Shinkaze
10 years ago

When luck is mentioned every 30 seconds it becomes obnoxious. I wish the time was spent providing insights instead of Reecius constantly reminding us that he might lose… but only because of bad luck.

I think the more skillful opponent wins 90%+ of the time. I do not need to be constantly reminded of how people over emphasize short term variance in dice. Ever heard of small sample size? What is one turn of dice in one game? A small sample size.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x