slaughter in space brief recap.

Hey everyone, just back from the slaughter in space gt and wanted to give a brief recap on how things went. Also, sorry for any spelling errors or grammar issues, I’m writing this on my phone.

Team zero comp represented this year avain, taking 1,2, and 3 as well as best painted! Christian the defending champ took best general and second overall with his purifier/henchmen grey knights, Frankie took best overall with his vect/urien dark eldar and I took third with my footdar. Josh (blasto) took best painted with his awesome orks.

The even was a ton of fun, scgwl put on a great event as usual and thanks to them for running it. We had a blast. I was in first place going into the final round, but Frankie beat the pants off of my footdar to jump into first (and interestingly, there were 5 footdar players at the event!).

So a good time had by all, and happy memorial day!

Signals.from tbe frontline will be a little late tomorrow as we took the day off.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
16 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
FacePuncher
FacePuncher
10 years ago

Nice job! Its so good to see the inspiring performance from your Adepticon performance paying dividend. Hope that shook the meta up a lot. Excited to hear about the specific details of all the armies present. So bummed I could not come…

FacePuncher
FacePuncher
10 years ago
Reply to  FacePuncher

Wonder how many times I can say “performance” in the same sentence? lol

Slate_Blank
Slate_Blank
10 years ago

Be very interested to see how Frankie fit Urein and Vect in a list.

xzandrate
xzandrate
10 years ago
Reply to  Slate_Blank

I’d love to see that list as well. Maybe a quick article on how it performed and what it fought?

FacePuncher
FacePuncher
10 years ago

Oh man… such a softball I threw you without realizing!!! Very nice. Well played. (Cracking up so hard right now)

I had to make this tourny sacrifice to the “wife” god so that I could go to the next couple. Hopefully she is sated with the time I spent with her this weekend. All hail Patricia who givith and taketh away.

I am curious to know if there were any tough Necrons at the tourney, and if so, what were they rocking?

FacePuncher
FacePuncher
10 years ago

@slate_blank. He doesn’t actually. Its a list hack. Mega cheating. Hope you reported.

jy2
jy2
10 years ago

Congrats. I think I’m going to have to take down both #1 & #3 come this Thurs. 😉

BTW, I left this thread for you guys.

Defeatmyarmy
Defeatmyarmy
10 years ago

Awesome job guys, glad to hear you can still beat the competition with how busy you all are at work. My jobs all but preventing me from going to gts recently. I couldnt get 1 damn day off to play in slaughter. If there are ever 2 day events in the bay I can make it, but seems like your tourney is the only gt I’ll make it to this year. (or next).

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x