Help Wanted! Frontline Gaming is Hiring Painters

Frontline Gaming is now hiring painters for our paint team!

• Do you like to paint miniatures?
  • Do you like working in a fun environment or from home?
  • Do you want to work part time and supplement your income or get your hobby on for free?
  • Do you want to be a part of a great team of friends that makes money doing what they love?

Then Frontline Gaming has a spot for you!

We are currently hiring full and part time painters to come and join us creating armies for people. We’re looking for people to join us assembling and painting miniatures. We have a very good system in place that helps you to succeed. You can work from home or in the shop and there is plenty of work, you can make as much money as you are willing to work for.

Shoot us an email with some samples of your work at:  Painting@FrontlineGaming.org

We look forward to hearing form you!

9 Responses to “Help Wanted! Frontline Gaming is Hiring Painters”

1. Defeatmyarmy May 15, 2012 2:56 am #

Im too busy doing security and painting my necron army to do a lot but I can paint a single 40mm base or smaller in 2 weeks or a squad in a month. I’m too much of a perfectionist to do more. You can check out a few of my paint jobs on my dakka gallery. In August I could paint up more if you show me how the store airbrush works and cleaning it.

Reecius May 15, 2012 8:43 am #

Thanks for the offer, but we do need more speed than that.

2. Dahlvash May 15, 2012 10:47 am #

I guess living in America is a must? 🙁

Reecius May 16, 2012 10:43 am #

Haha, yes, unfortunately. Shipping costs out of the country would be killer. It would eat all our profits.

Thanks for considering us, though!

3. Herr Wiggles May 16, 2012 3:29 pm #

Still taking applications? Im just getting a bit of my portfolio together to send in tonight. I can also stop by the shop on Sunday morning/ early afternoon with actual models and can do some painting there to show you guys what I can do if you want.

Reecius May 16, 2012 5:41 pm #

Sure are! Email any photos to painting@frontlinegaming.org You can come by Sunday too, although Frankie who is the paint manager won’t be here. We’d be happy to talk to you though.

Reecius May 16, 2012 5:42 pm #

Are you actually in Santa Maria near Pismo? If so, no need to drive all the way up, that’s a hell of a trip!

• Herr Wiggles May 16, 2012 9:45 pm #

No, I live in Hayward, Santa Maria is my last name. I would just take the Bart on up. I may try for Saturday if I am free, if that works better.

Reecius May 17, 2012 1:25 pm #

OK cool, Hayward is great. Saturday Frankie and Will won’t be here and I will only be here for the morning. Come on by Sunday if you can, that works better. Your stuff looks great, by the way, looking forward to meeting you!