We buy your used models for cash or store credit!
Email us for a Quote: SecondHandShop@FrontlineGaming.Org
(Please allow for up to 2 business days to receive a quote)
- Email us at the above address to get a quote on those models that are gathering dust on your shelves!
- Frontline Gaming will take them off your hands and find them a new home through our second hand shop.
- No fuss, just one easy transaction and your old models are now cash or a larger amount of store credit.
- You can even use your store credit from Second Hand Shop sales towards a commission with our FLG Paint Studio!
- Do you buy non-Games Workshop models?
- Do you buy painted models?
- Do you purchase models that are partially assembled, painted or just primed?
- Do you purchase bits or hobby supplies?
What’s your process?
- Contact us at: SecondHandShop@FrontlineGaming.org
- Be sure to include an itemized list of what you are looking to sell:
- Include the composition of the models (metal, plastic, resin) and state (assembled, assembled, partially assembled, etc.) and paint level (unpainted, primed, poorly painted, well painted, etc.).
- Clear pictures of the models you are looking to sell.
- Include your full name, email address and physical address.
- You receive a quote for your models based off of their current market value in either cash or store credit (which gives you more bang for your buck!) or a combination of the two.
- If you find the quote agreeable, carefully ship your models to Frontline Gaming (and please be sure to package the models safely and separate them by squad).
- Upon receiving them, we check the models to make sure they are accurate to what we quoted you on. Assuming all is well, we send you payment via PayPal, check or add your store credit into your account with Frontline Gaming! Easy, peasy.
- Our process is fast, simple, transparent and easy. We offer fair prices and a very generous amount of store credit for your unused models and then find them new homes!
Hey, just woke up to find out you guys dumped some cash into my PayPal. Awesome!I don’t have any social media accounts or anything to write a review of my experience, but I can say that you provided a great first impression to someone who had never sold to you before. I didn’t even mind delays, in fact they were completely understandable given the timing and holidays and what not.Now, funny story and the reason I kept asking and probably annoying you. You all at Frontline Gaming just made it possible for me to buy an engagement ring for my (hopefully!) soon to be fiancée. You provided a very fair price, more than I would have initially guessed, and that put an engagement ring into realm of affordable/in my budget for me.So, thank you. You guys are always gonna be known in my mind as the people who provided the biggest assist in the most important moment of my life.If the scale was 5 star rating, I’d give you a 6, if it was 10, you definitely get an 11 in my book.Thank you,Dorne