With the announcement of new 40k on the way by GW, we will announce which rules will be in play as soon as we know the release date of the new rules.
The Bay Area Open is a pedigreed event and the one that started everything for Frontline Gaming. We’re pleased to announce the 7th year of this premiere 40k tournament! We’ll be at Game Kastle again this year, and will be hosting the tournament in their event center, located at 550 Showers Dr, Mountain View, CA 94040.
We’ll be reducing our total attendance to 150 from 200 this year in order to make the event more spacious and enjoyable! This also means that this event will likely sell out extremely quickly as it sold out in just over a week last year.
- What: A Warhammer 40k Tournament
- When: July 29th and 30th
- Where: Game Kastle: Mountain View, 550 Showers Dr., Mountain View, California 94040
- Why: Because 40k tournaments are awesome!
We can’t wait to see who puts their name on the coveted Belt of Russ this year! Brandon Grant was the champ last year, who will don the belt this year?!
Schedule: Saturday, July 29th
- Registration: 8am to 10am.
- Round 1: 10am
- Lunch: 12:45pm
- Round 2: 1:30pm
- Round 3: 4:30pm
- Day 1 Finished: 7:15pm
Schedule: Sunday, July 30th
- Round 4: 10am
- Lunch: 12:45pm
- Round 5: 1:30pm
- Round 6: 4:30pm
- Day 2 Finished: 7:15pm
- Travel and Logistics: There are a ton of hotels near the event venue in every price range. Just Google “Hotels Mountain View California” and you’ll see the wide variety of options nearby.
- For those of you flying in, the San Jose Airport is only 12 miles away and the San Francisco Airport and Oakland Airport are also close options, as well.*
- Ticket Refund Policy: All tickets are fully refundable up until 30 days from the event, June 29th, 2017. After June 29th, 2017 all sales are final and refunds for ticket will not be issued. Tickets are transferable up until the day before the event, July 28th, 2017.