- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- You think Reecius’ T-Shirts are cool? Buy yours, here!
- Cinco de Mayo happened.
- GW FAQ
- Things got released. By a company.
- We’re releasing the Battle Damaged Urban Square building and new scenic bases!
Upcoming ITC Events
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Midwest Conquest Prep, Legion Games, Burnsville MN, May 6th, 2016
- 40Kthulhu – At the (Moving) Mountains of Madness, Event Horizon Games, Raleigh, NC, May 6th, 2016
- Mad Hatters 40K ITC Scorched Earth Prep, Tucson Games and Gadgets, Tucson, AZ, May 7th, 2016
- Otto’s May Main Event, Otto’s Video Games and More, Bakersfield, CA, May 7th, 2016
- Lords of War 2, Glimpses, Sherwood, OR, May 7th, 2016
- GT: Greenhad GT, Provost, Alberta, Canada, May 7th-8th, 2016
- NOVA GT Primer, The Portal, Manchester, CT, May 7th-8th, 2016
- ND Open, Montréal, Canada, May 7-8, 2016
1850 ITC Legal
Siege of Vraks, The Purge
Renegade Command Squad, Archdemagogue w/Ordnance Tyrant, Chaos Covenant,
Covenant of Nurgle
Renegade Heavy Ordnance Battery, Medusa Siege Gun Carriage x 3 (Each
Separate Elite Choice)
Renegade Heavy Ordnance Battery, Earthshaker Gun Carriage x 3 (Each Separate
4 x 25 Plague Zombies
4 x 3 Renegade Rapier Laser Destroyer Batteries, Militia Training
Void Shield Generator + 1 Additional Shield
Chaos Daemons (Daemonic Incursion)
Herald of Nurgle, Greater Locus, Palaquin, Doomsday Bell
2 x 3 Nurglings
5 x 10 Plaguebearers
5 Chaos Furies
I know the guys don’t usually see lists like these, so a few highlights. Ton
of 4+ FNP bodies on the table (plenty to bubblewrap), 6 large blasts coming
down a turn, BS 3 twin-linked rapier batteries…. Daemonic Incursion
benefits with Nurgle daemons corrupting objectives, deepstriking, plus the
Doomsday bell lowers LD by 1 for those pinning/LD checks from the artillery.
Presents way too many targets for the enemy to deal with, plus the Ordnance
Tyrant allows my artillery to target friendly units in combat (with plague
zombies). And the artillery blasts create dangerous terrain when they land.
Fits the fluff of the book as well.