It is currently Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: What does a "wow" PowerPoint template look like?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:46 am 

What does a "wow" PowerPoint template look like?
:roll:

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: What does a "wow" PowerPoint template look like?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:17 am 

A wow presentation needs no template. What works for everything and everyone works for nothing and no one. Start from scratch. Think snow.

A good slide set on the other hand, just like a magazine, needs a clear and recognizable layout, needs some kind of design. Read up a little about editorial design, learn about grids. That helps.

A set of large images plus bits of text is like a random collection of postcards. Just that. Random. No style. No look. No design. That is what – in my opinion – can go terribly wrong with the otherwise very laudable "zen" approach. Too often there is nothing that keeps your ideas (visually) together.

Typefonts can do that, a clear color code can do that, the repeated use of the same kind of graphics can do that (e.g. large circles with a word or two for "sub slides" to introduce a new topic or section).

Whatever you do, remember: The real wow presentation is you.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:28 am 

Well, I believe you can do give a try to these powerpoint templates for photography for instance. I have built a lot of responsive websites this way, and I am very happy with the results I got. I think you will like it too. Check out the website and be ready for some high quality. Good luck :idea:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:31 am 

It is not easy to make a good presentation, particularly to impress an investor, for example, or even a commission on admission to work or research. It is best therefore not to take any opportunities, but to turn to professionals who are willing to support. I know them, and from myself I can tell you where you really should apply. If you read the best site information, I hope that will be helpful. I very much hope I will help and it will be useful. I could learn only here about architecture, for example. I hope you too can have a fantastic presentation and I could support you.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:28 am 

Nowadays we can find a lot of nice PowerPoint templates both for free or commercial.
I prefer simple PowerPoint templates.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:48 am 

Hi,
Did you know that while PowerPoint can be painful for people who are not power users, and sometimes even more painful for the people listening to their sub-par presentations? I found the solution for it by using business presentation slides.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:37 am 

Presentation designers craft an array of ideas, stories, words, and images into a set of slides that are arranged to tell a story and persuade an audience. Today, more than ever, presentations hold the world’s most critical messages. I love to use this service . Whether you’re presenting a groundbreaking technology, a new business idea, or raising awareness of a social issue, if the design isn’t carefully thought through, your message could get lost. To make sure that your message resonates with listeners, follow these four basic presentation design principles when designing your next presentation.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:26 pm 

Thank you, I often work with similar files. And now I am faced with difficulties in converting documents into pdf format. Can someone please advise the program?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:39 pm 

Hello. I work with different document formats. I can recommend you a site https://pdfchef.com/ where you will find many functions. Thanks to the service, I can convert PDF files to Word and Excel and vice versa. This service may be useful to you.

Last edited by BrNorton007 on Mon May 24, 2021 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 12:39 am 

Thanks for the advice.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:32 am 

Brian_90Web wrote:
Thank you, I often work with similar files. And now I am faced with difficulties in converting documents into pdf format. Can someone please advise the program?

Email Detail Archive https://emailindetail.com/products/email-detail-archive is brilliant and highly recommended by guys in the industry if you need to convert from .pst to .pdf. It has loads of options and it's pretty easy to use too.

I've only recently come to it, so it's well worth looking at.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:56 am 

Learning is a necessary element of the job. If we consider the capacity to talk in public, you must be able to cope with experiences in this case. For a long time, this has been a significant issue for me. However, after using this resource presentation design agency https://reprezent.us/en/presentation-design/ to improve my presentation skills, I discovered that I shouldn't be so concerned. Now, I am always confident in the presentation's quality, and my presentations have become fairly successful.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:09 am 

Hello everyone, Email newsletters can do more than just deliver news. The design of the letter creates mood, forms an impression of the company, affects customer loyalty and conversion. The easiest way to create attractive and modern newsletters is to use the email maker. If you are interested, the service at https://stripo.email/ can create for you an HTML template of any design according to your requirements.

Offline Profile