It is currently Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: How can I choose the breed of cat that is right for me?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:48 am 

How can I choose the breed of cat that is right for me?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: How can I choose the breed of cat that is right for me?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:03 am 

Why do you need to choose a cat breed? All cats are wonderful pets. What could be better than returning home at the end of a hard day and hearing the contented purr of a fluffy ball

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:03 am 

If you cannot decide which cat is right for you, then find an online test and take it.

8-)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:42 am 

In the world there are a huge number of different recognized species and breeds of domestic cats of various colors - that is, you have a very large selection. The biggest advantage when buying a purebred cat is that you know what its character will be. For example, a purebred Siamese kitten is likely to be loud, mischievous, and demanding a lot of your attention. When buying a purebred kitten, you will also know how big it will grow, how long its coat will be, and what health problems may await it. By the way, I have American Shorthair https://petonbed.com/american-shorthair/ By nature, American Shorthair cats are good-natured and easygoing. They are known for their tolerance for children, which is why they are very popular with people with large families. They are quite calm, but they remain playful until old age. In general, these are quick-witted and curious cats, showing a noticeable interest in everything that surrounds them. They love to be around people, but at the same time they remain independent. The American Shorthair cat is characterized by a pleasant personality and friendliness towards children, dogs and other animals living in the house. She is characterized by a high life expectancy and good health. In general, the ideal cat breed!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:36 am 

I've always known that taking care of a cat is actually a bit of a hassle, and that's often exactly what it is. But since I love my pet very much, I am always ready to find time and energy for him.

Offline Profile