It is currently Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Can forex trader become a millionaire?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:59 am 

I'm curious about the income of a forex trader. Is it possible to make millions?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Can forex trader become a millionaire?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:13 am 

I'm not really sure about that, but I guess if you invest a lot, you can get some big income for sure. Everything depends on the strategy

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:32 am 

The truth is that I say that it can be everything in this life to become a billionaire a person who is a trader can do it with this one luckily and above all with the correct information to earn enough and earn the money that one wants to improve above all which is a great way to earn money quickly and efficiently.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:31 am 

That's fascinating cuz its really my favorite things. I like cryptocurrency trading. Do you have any knowledge of it zignaly.com/? You can make a lot of money if you study a lot about it. Just google and make sure its true.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:38 am 

Forex trading, like any other business is a way to make money. The best traders are usually successful in making millions of dollars within their lifetime . But unlike most businesses, forex trading has the opportunity for you to be both part-time and full-time trader. If you take time off from your job to trade for a while and do so successfully than you can use the income generated to boost up or fund an exciting new venture if something was catching your eye.

if you are intereted in learning about forex then best options is to learn about the trading first, you can find more detail about it at https://witzeltrading.com/. once you know enough about trading then you will have better pointof about this . With the right strategy you can invest and earn successfully and you can become millionaire too :)

Offline Profile