It is currently Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Sportcar
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:17 am 

I'm looking for some kind of sports car. Now I am considering a BMW M8 or MB S63 Coupe. What would you choose?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Sportcar
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:50 am 

Naturally, it is better to choose the BMW 8 series. The quality of the interior and technical part of Mercedes has deteriorated very much in recent years. There are too many complaints about this brand. So my choice would have fallen on BMW. Believe me, you will definitely not regret it.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Sportcar
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:07 am 

Hello everyone. Have you ever heard of RockAuto? Basically, it is an online parts business based in Madison, Wisconsin with warehouses in various areas. I have found that they differ from other services in that they usually have a larger selection of parts, and sometimes better prices than what you can get by running to a parts store on the street. Usually, when you run down the street, you get the options “good, better, even better,” but sometimes that’s not even what matters. For example, if you search rockauto for front brake pads for a 1990 Mazda Miata, you get over 20 options, priced from $ 4.95 to $ 34.79, depending on the performance level required.

Offline Profile