It is currently Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Sports Bar Business Plan
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:51 pm 

Take Five Sports Bar and Grill has established a successful presence in the food and beverage service industry. The flagship location in suburban Anytown (Medlock Bridge) will gross in excess of $2 million in sales in its first year of operation. First year operations will produce a net profit of $445,000. This will be generated from an investment of $625,000 in initial capital. Since 10 months of operations have already been completed the confidence level for final first year numbers is extremely high. The first 10 months of start-up costs, sales revenues, and operating expenses are actual.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Sports Bar Business Plan
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:47 am 

After reading your post my interest is very up and after saw the money but I don't know how we do this business because I never heard about this but I am interested in sports bar business plan and give me some knowledge about this and then we will do it together because it is the type of the business which can't be done alone.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:32 am 

Wow, opening a sports bar is impressive! But different safety controlling bodies may turn your life into hell if the building plan for the bar has even one small construction error. So I recommend you to ask your architect to draw the plan with this software https://subscribe.cheapoemsoft.com/autodesk/autodesk-autocad-architecture-2019/ and verify the plan with the government.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:55 am 

This is a very difficult thing, in my opinion. However, this idea is very tempting. I am going to earn money with gambling and https://livescores.biz and then start my own business. I think this is a nice plan for the future.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:18 am 

Hi! It's great that you start your own business and I wish you success. From my experience, I advise you to give accounts to the professionals, I use the accounting services by Osome in Singapore. You spend more money and nerves if you would deal with these issues by yourself. Btw Osome has a convenient app, you can ask any questions and you'll quickly receive an answer.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:42 am 

There is no exact solutions to start your own business easily. But there are some tips to make it much easier. For example, I can advise you to use some specialized companies. For example, if you want to have your restaurant in Toronto, then you should look for leading Toronto Restaurant Brokers.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:48 am 

Hi, Due to lockdown I lost my job, And I am thinking about starting a new business in the event business. But before that I want to know how to make business plan events management on ogscapital. And while reading about it, I am glad that I found your post.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:08 am 

Hi there! As you may know, esteticvision is one of the UK's premier Architectural 3D rendering and visualization companies. They provide architectural 3D rendering and modeling services. Check 3D rendering experts offer exquisite detail that's unavailable in 2D drawings. For more information, I wanna recommend you to follow the architectural 3D modeling service

Offline Profile