Reece and Frankie chat about 9th ed 40k now that it’s in our greedy little paws!
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at a discount! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at store.FrontlineGaming.org.
- This week’s GW pre-order is a selection of goodies including the Adeptus Titanicus expansion: The Defense of Ryza as well as Cerastus Knight Acherons! You can grab all of these items and more at discounted prices in our web-cart.
- We have a brand new FLG Mat for you! This lovely beast is called: Space Dock Alpha and is available at a 26% discount during the release period!
- GW announced three new starter boxes for 9th ed 40k! These will allow you to grab specific parts of the Indomitus box and get some fun items to help get you rolling in the game.
- GW is taking steps to correct course with the app. They’re also throwing in a month’s subscription for free!
- The awesome looking Darktide 40k game was announced last week and it looks fantastic!
- We got quite a thrill to see this awesome achievement unlocked for the FLGN!
- Speaking of which we have a super fun and exciting contest going on right now, the grand prize is a $1,500 GW shopping spree! All you have to do to enter is head on over to www.40kPrizes.com, enter in your email address and you are entered to win. To get additional entries to win, every day there are fun and easy ways to do so such as visiting a Facebook page, subscribing to our podcast network, etc.
- Congratulations to Paul Griffiths who won the Catachan Col. painted by the FLG Paint Studio giveaway we hosted. We will post pictures of the awesome model as it gets painted.
Upcoming ITC Events
- As info starts rolling in about 9th ed experiences, people are starting to get a feel for how the game will play.
- The GT missions are being well received.
- The smaller board is being reported as a big change in game play, largely positive as it forces interaction.
- Players are realizing it’s all about those objectives and board control.
- Some interesting list ideas coming out about just swarming objectives with wounds. Will it work?
- 5 turn games force action and should speed things up tremendously
And remember, Frontline Gaming sells gaming products at a discount, every day in their webcart!