My New Favorite Model!

Sometimes a model just hits the right notes with you and this one does so for me!

This new limited edition Catachan Colonel is just too awesome! I love it. Reminds me of Carl Weathers from Predator, one of the greatest cinematic masterpieces of all time, duh! Mix that with the Dutch character from the awesome Aliens Vs. Predator arcade game from a ways back and sprinkle on some Sgt. Apone from Aliens (another cinematic masterpiece, duh again!) and you have the new model above. So good!

Carl Weathers in Predator << Rotten Tomatoes – Movie and TV News
Al Matthews, Sergeant Apone in James Cameron's Aliens, dead at 75

Now I just need to paint up some cool teammate bros for him and go on a bug hunt!

And for those of you wondering what this model is from, it is a new and limited release from GW for independent stockists (like us!) as they begin to reopen their business in a limited fashion. That also means we will be able to begin fulfilling orders again and restocking, huzzah!

And remember, Frontline Gaming sells gaming products at a discount, every day in their webcart!

secondhandhsop

9 Responses to “My New Favorite Model!”

1. Avatar
    KingCro April 28, 2020 8:33 am #

Well I definitely be buying one from you guys! lol

With this guy, the female sgt, and sly marbo, GW is creating a fun little team of Catachan badasses. I think I’m going to have to get all 3 and make a fun little diorama or something!

I hope they come out with some more 80s action hero inspired catachans because these are all awesome!

Reecius April 28, 2020 8:50 am #

yeah, and the the Vasquez female Catachan from back in the day!

2. Avatar
    NinetyNineNo April 28, 2020 9:51 am #

Homeboy’s rocking that crop top

Reecius April 28, 2020 12:42 pm #

That’s armor, bruh! He’s rocking the no shirt into battle style, haha

3. Avatar
    Tom April 28, 2020 10:06 am #

So awesome! Will there be a link posted when its available to order?

Reecius April 28, 2020 12:42 pm #

Yes! Right after I get one set aside for me, lol!

4. Avatar
    patrick April 28, 2020 1:50 pm #

heck yes! This is one of the best Catachan models. SGT Harker, Marbo, this guy and the female catachan chica will definitely be a kill team

Reecius April 28, 2020 2:52 pm #

And the OTHER female Catachan, too, the one that looks like Vasquez from Aliens =)

5. Avatar
    Kicker April 29, 2020 4:12 am #

Dude. This is amazing!!! Hoping for more new kits for Guard! Some of the old kits could totally use an update! And if they are half as cool as this mini, then they would be awesome!

I have to get this model just because it is to damn not too cool- and I love how GW is releasing it now to help the customers support the independent stores!