Chapter Tactics is a 40k podcast which focuses on promoting better tactical play and situational awareness across all variations of the game. Today Pablo gets Colin Sherman and Jim Vesal on to talk about the two lists and factions that can go toe to toe with Space Marines at the Las Vegas Open in this special State of the Meta bonus episode. Also come on in and check out the potential new intro music!
Need help with a list idea? Got a rules question? Want to talk tactics? Then sign up for our Patreon where you can join our official Facebook group page, get in contact with all the show’s co-hosts, watch exclusive content, and win free prizes!
- Check Colin out on the Best in Faction podcast and on their Charity Hammer stream! https://www.charityhammer.com/
- Head on over to 40kstats.com for more faction stats for all major ITC tournaments!
- Support us on Patreon this month and get a chance to receive random stuff from us!
- Click here for a link for information on downloading best coast pairings app where you can find lists for most of the events I mention.
- Check out the last episode of Chapter Tactics here. Or, click here for a link to a full archive of all of our episodes.
- Check out Skari on Skaredcast, for excellent 40k tactics videos and Monday Meta analysis.
- Commercial music by: www.bensound.com
- Normal Intro by: Justin Mahar
- Bonus Episode Intro Music by Def Kev and NCS Sounds.