Get your list uploaded by midnight tonight, the 16th of January to avoid being issued a second Yellow Card.
- The cut-off for new rules material for the LVO 2020 40k Champs will be the 11th of January, 2020.
- You will be able to begin uploading your lists to BCP starting January 3rd, 2020.
- Lists for the 40k Champs are due by January 13th, 2020 before midnight, PST.
- You will upload your list in the ITC format for BCP, the guidelines can be found here.
- Players that have not uploaded their list correctly within that time frame will be issued a Yellow Card according to the ITC Code of Conduct.
- Players that have not uploaded their list correctly by January 16th before midnight PST will be issued a second Yellow Card.
- In the instance you acquire a ticket to the event after the above deadlines, you will have 1 day to get your list uploaded or will be issued a Yellow Card. If you do not get your list uploaded after 2 days, you will be issued a 2nd Yellow Card.
- Players that have not uploaded their list correctly by the end of the first round of play, January 24th, 2020 will be issued a Red Card and expelled from the event.
- If having trouble, be sure you are using the same email address in BCP you used to purchase the ticket.
- Make sure you spelled your email address correctly when you purchased your ticket.
- If you have a ticket transfer or a friend bought your ticket for you, you need to email Frankie@FrontlineGaming.org to have your registration put in your name.
- If you purchased a ticket after the BCP upload date (January 3rd) email Frankie@FrontlineGaming.org to have your BCP profile updated to include LVO registration.
And remember, Frontline Gaming sells gaming products at a discount, every day in their webcart!