Chapter Tactics Special LVO Bonus Episode

Chapter Tactics is a 40k podcast which focuses on promoting better tactical play and situational awareness across all variations of the game. In this episode LVO top 4 players Michael Snider and Brandon Grant talk about their LVO 2019 experience, Geoff entertains everyone, and we discuss the new Assassin rules and our ITC 2019 season future lists and plans.

Need help with a list idea? Got a rules question? Want to talk tactics? Then sign up for our Patreon where you can join our official Facebook group page, get in contact with all the show’s co-hosts, watch exclusive content, and win free prizes!

Show Notes:

About Petey Pab

Aspiring 40k analyst, tournament reporter and Ultramarines enthusiast, Petey Pab only seeks to gather more knowledge about the game of 40k and share it with as many people as he can in order to unite both hobbyists and gamers. We are, after all, two sides of the same coin.

11 Responses to “Chapter Tactics Special LVO Bonus Episode”

1. ujayim March 1, 2019 12:45 pm #

I’m a simple man, I see Michael #2, I click.

2. Alex March 1, 2019 5:41 pm #

Well I guess my nids 5 and 1 doesn’t count huh. I lost to Will Abilez by two points in the 6th roun. So there was actually almost nids in the top 8.

3. Yakhunter March 1, 2019 7:56 pm #

Pablo had mispoke, we talked about the actual factions that did not have armies in the top 62 on episode 102 which was recorded the next day. It was Grey Knights and Blood Angels (which did have secondary representation, just not primary) that failed out. There was even a graph! Which you guys could not see, but I promise it exists.

• JimV March 3, 2019 5:49 pm #

I went down to america and won a GT in your name as instructed. I taught the americans not to make fun of our money.

4. abusepuppy March 2, 2019 8:08 am #

Geoff jumping on my question like a starving wildcat, only to be utterly taken aback once he actually heard it was absolutely 100% worth the fact that no one got the MST3K reference.

5. Some guy March 2, 2019 9:02 am #

What Geoff said about the song “3 lions” hurts. It is totally true though.

6. sean nelson March 3, 2019 2:08 pm #

I’m a in-out listener of the pod. I wanted to stop in and say this was the best episode so far. Petey has gotten much better as a host since the start, and the cast of guests was very entertaining.
    The hour length was a nice change as well, short and succinct.
    Keep up the good work, I’m back on the wagon.

• Petey Pab
      Petey Pab March 3, 2019 9:22 pm #

Thanks Sean! That really means a lot. I’ll certainly have to keep these kind of episodes coming.

7. Jace March 3, 2019 3:23 pm #

Echoing the statement above, Petey really is doing an excellent job. I’ve thought it multiple times over the last few months, both speaking and in comments doing really well in attitude and presentation.

Thought it lots, haven’t put it in writing, good job!

• Petey Pab
      Petey Pab March 3, 2019 9:23 pm #

Thank you too! Comments like this really help. I know i’m not perfect but I really appreciate the shout out. I will continue to try to improve.