Completed Commission: Magore’s Fiends

This gorgeous Shadespire miniatures commission was recently completed by the FLG Paint Studio!

Magore’s Fiends are a brutal warband and came out looking great! Consider us for your next miniatures commission.

And remember, Frontline Gaming sells gaming products at a discount, every day in their webcart!

secondhandhsop

6 Responses to “Completed Commission: Magore’s Fiends”

1. WestRider October 19, 2018 8:13 pm #

Excellent! These guys are my favourite Warband so far, tho I’m starting to get the hang of the Skaven, and who knows how I’ll feel about the various Nightvault Bands when I get to really dig in with them. I’m not sure I could pick out any one as my fave just on the basis of the Models, but these are definitely in contention.

Reecius October 20, 2018 7:12 am #

I have yet to really get in to the game but I want to. It seems to be quite fun. I was drawn to the the Blood Reaver warband myself, I wonder if they can still hang with all the new stuff?

• WestRider October 20, 2018 3:00 pm #

I won a three-player game using the Fiends against the two Bands from the Nightvault box a week or so ago. And even when I was taking my Skaven up against them, I didn’t feel like I was totally outmatched or anything.

Reecius October 21, 2018 6:56 am #

That’s awesome! Yeah, I need to get in to Shadespire, just haven’t gotten around to it. My hobby time right now has been working on my new Beasts of Chaos army. I love those models, they’ve aged very well.

• WestRider October 21, 2018 8:59 am

Beasts of Chaos have always been one of my faves. I’m actually feeling kind of fortunate that I’ve been pretty broke for the last while, as it’s removed the temptation to dive in there head first 😉

Reecius October 21, 2018 10:29 am

Yeah, same! I love the models. My biggest issue with AoS is honestly too many bad ass model lines to choose from! For me it’s less the money than the time. I just don’t get to hobby as much as I’d like to.