The Secondhand Shop Facebook Live Auction is back! This is a great opportunity to get premium secondhand items at prices as low as 70% off MSRP. This week we have some great Space Marine Horus Heresy Era items, and more!
The point of these auctions is to bring awareness to the FLG Secondhandshop and to bring great deals to the computer/phone screens of all of our loyal customers. Possibly having some fun along the way.
On the first Friday of every month, we will be auctioning various items from the Frontline Gaming Secondhand Store. These items will be exclusively available in these auctions only, insuring that you guys get the first crack at these items. In order to view the auction you will need to follow us on Facebook which you can do by following this link. If you have any questions about the secondhand shop, or this auction you can email me at SecondHandShop@FrontlineGaming.org
Before I go on to the rules I want to make some quick announcements about some changes to the format. Auctions will now last only 2 minutes, and will take on a more traditional auction format. After 2 minutes of bidding, we will have a 15 second countdown. If, in this time period, there is no bid on the item then the item will be sold to the highest bidder. If there is a new bid on the item, then the countdown will reset. This process will keep going until no one bids on the item during the countdown. This prevents auction “sniping” and will be a lot easier to manage in a live format. Also, due to the delay on facebook live, we will not be strictly enforcing times on auctions. We want to make the process as fun and fluid as possible for you guys.
Here are some rules for the auction:
- We will not respond to any requests for further pictures prior to the auction. If you want to see the items up close we will be showing them in the auction live.
- Payment will be accepted via an emailed invoice. You simply pay it when we send it to you! You have one business day from the time the auction finishes to email us at SecondHandShop@FrontlineGaming.org if you won the item. You must provide proof that you are the person who won via a Facebook message.
- If you do not pay for the item within one 2 Business days of receiving the invoice, we will message the second highest bidder on Facebook. If that transaction falls through we will message the third highest bidder. If none of the top 3 bidders respond we will put the item up on eBay in our Secondhand Shop or will put it in the next monthly auction.
- We will ship to any part of the world, at the winning bidder’s expense.
- The bid increase increment minimum is $1, any bid increases less than that will be ignored. There is no bid increase maximum. Example, if one individual bids $10, the next bid we would accept would be $11 or more.
- For any ties or disputes on bids we will use the Facebook chat log to determine who made the bid. So, type quickly!
The Items We Will Be Auctioning