T’au Infantry Army Progress Photos

Here are some more update photos of the new T’au Infantry army! Looking like an actual army now, getting excited to start painting them!

And remember, Frontline Gaming sells gaming products at a discount, every day in their webcart!

secondhandhsop

15 Responses to “T’au Infantry Army Progress Photos”

1. Xerxus May 17, 2018 8:52 am #

I see that you are cornering the market on Tau infantry models… All part of your nefarious scheme to destroy Tau I suppose.

2. Krisbot4000 May 17, 2018 9:42 am #

That damn reecio! :p

What sept do you plan on running with all that infantry?

Reecius May 18, 2018 12:35 am #

I have been liking several, Bork’An is obvious bit I also like T’au and Viro’La for the second detachment.

3. Carpatheon May 17, 2018 9:23 pm #

Looking good man…. but I don’t know about you guys, but me and my buds usually play with bases on our dudes.. they stand up better that way. Specially since wobbly model is no longer a thing.

Reecius May 18, 2018 12:35 am #

Haha 100%, lol. I am getting cool custom bases for them, just don’t have them, yet =)

• Kevin Lantz May 18, 2018 5:07 am #

I get mine from Dragon Forge, where do yours come from?

Also that seems to be quite a few breachers there, shame borkan doesn’t work on their blasters lol.

Reecius May 24, 2018 5:08 am #

Haven’t quite made up my mind yet. You have a link to yours?

4. AnonAmbientLight May 19, 2018 2:55 pm #

Mr. Money Bags over here with all those Sniper Drones. 😛

5. that1guy May 19, 2018 7:27 pm #

Whoa, that’s a lot of sniper drones. Pretty Gutsy to spend so many points on them.

• AnonAmbientLight May 19, 2018 8:15 pm #

They are only 18pts a model. That’s not too bad.

Being able to fly and shoot without penalty is pretty huge. It means they can hide out of LoS and still scoot out. They’ll more than likely get to at least shoot.

48” Rapid Fire means they are double tapping at 24”, which is pretty solid. He’ll probably be able to delete a character or two a turn with the possibility of Mortal Wounds happening on 6’s.

Now, that may not pay back the points per model, but being able to take out characters (depending on the army) can be a bigger blow than you may realize.

Reecius May 24, 2018 5:10 am #

They’re so gopd. I played Andrew Gonyo at LGT, he had 27 and they were BRUTAL. Easily the deadliest units on the table. Confirmed my notion that they’d be great in tournaments.

• WestRider May 24, 2018 3:53 pm #

They’re one of the Units that doesn’t see as much table time as their Rules would really justify, because they only have Resin kits, so a substantial number of Players aren’t willing to buy them.

6. Inquisitor Dracos May 20, 2018 2:39 am #

Nice. I’ve always been a heavy Infantry fan for 40k.

Which doesn’t explain why I’ve spent half the morning pondering an army centered on maxing out on these …

… Remora Drone Stealth Fighters