T’au Infantry Army Progress Photos

Here are some more update photos of the new T’au Infantry army! Looking like an actual army now, getting excited to start painting them!

And remember, Frontline Gaming sells gaming products at a discount, every day in their webcart!

secondhandhsop

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
15 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Xerxus
Xerxus
4 years ago

I see that you are cornering the market on Tau infantry models… All part of your nefarious scheme to destroy Tau I suppose.

Krisbot4000
Krisbot4000
4 years ago

That damn reecio! :p

What sept do you plan on running with all that infantry?

Carpatheon
Carpatheon
4 years ago

Looking good man…. but I don’t know about you guys, but me and my buds usually play with bases on our dudes.. they stand up better that way. Specially since wobbly model is no longer a thing.

Kevin Lantz
Kevin Lantz
4 years ago
Reply to  Reecius

I get mine from Dragon Forge, where do yours come from?

Also that seems to be quite a few breachers there, shame borkan doesn’t work on their blasters lol.

AnonAmbientLight
AnonAmbientLight
4 years ago

Mr. Money Bags over here with all those Sniper Drones. 😛

that1guy
that1guy
4 years ago

Whoa, that’s a lot of sniper drones. Pretty Gutsy to spend so many points on them.

AnonAmbientLight
AnonAmbientLight
4 years ago
Reply to  that1guy

They are only 18pts a model. That’s not too bad.

Being able to fly and shoot without penalty is pretty huge. It means they can hide out of LoS and still scoot out. They’ll more than likely get to at least shoot.

48” Rapid Fire means they are double tapping at 24”, which is pretty solid. He’ll probably be able to delete a character or two a turn with the possibility of Mortal Wounds happening on 6’s.

Now, that may not pay back the points per model, but being able to take out characters (depending on the army) can be a bigger blow than you may realize.

WestRider
4 years ago
Reply to  Reecius

They’re one of the Units that doesn’t see as much table time as their Rules would really justify, because they only have Resin kits, so a substantial number of Players aren’t willing to buy them.

Inquisitor Dracos
4 years ago

Nice. I’ve always been a heavy Infantry fan for 40k.

Which doesn’t explain why I’ve spent half the morning pondering an army centered on maxing out on these …

… Remora Drone Stealth Fighters

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x