Time for another secondhand live auction. This time we have some beautifully painted models, and even a patrol detachment of a very popular forgeworld faction! Come on in and check out what we are auctioning off this Friday!
On the first Friday of every month, we will be auctioning various items from the Frontline Gaming Secondhand Store. These items will be exclusively available in these auctions only, insuring that you guys get the first crack at these items. In order to view the auction you will need to follow us on Facebook which you can do by following this link. If you have any questions about the secondhand shop, or this auction you can email me at SecondHandShop@FrontlineGaming.org
Before I go on to the rules I want to make some quick announcements about some changes to the format. Auctions will now last only 2 minutes, and will take on a more traditional auction format. After 2 minutes of bidding, we will have a 15 second countdown. If, in this time period, there is no bid on the item then the item will be sold to the highest bidder. If there is a new bid on the item, then the countdown will reset. This process will keep going until no one bids on the item during the countdown. This prevents auction “sniping” and will be a lot easier to manage in a live format. Also, due to the delay on facebook live, we will not be strictly enforcing times on auctions. We want to make the process as fun and fluid as possible for you guys.
Here are some rules for the auction:
- We will not respond to any requests for further pictures prior to the auction. If you want to see the items up close we will be showing them in the auction live.
- Payment will be accepted via an emailed invoice. You simply pay it when we send it to you! You have one business day from the time the auction finishes to email us at SecondHandShop@FrontlineGaming.org if you won the item. You must provide proof that you are the person who won via a Facebook message.
- If you do not pay for the item within one 2 Business days of receiving the invoice, we will message the second highest bidder on Facebook. If that transaction falls through we will message the third highest bidder. If none of the top 3 bidders respond we will put the item up on eBay in our Secondhand Shop or will put it in the next monthly auction.
- We will ship to any part of the world, at the winning bidder’s expense.
- The bid increase increment minimum is $1, any bid increases less than that will be ignored. There is no bid increase maximum. Example, if one individual bids $10, the next bid we would accept would be $11 or more.
- For any ties or disputes on bids we will use the Facebook chat log to determine who made the bid. So, type quickly!
The Items We Will Be Auctioning
Painted Eldar Wraithknight: Starting Bid $35
Fully Painted Age of Sigmar Seraphon Slaan: Starting Bid $10
Fully Painted Age of Sigmar Balewind Vortex: Starting Bid $1
Chaos Space Marine Deathguard Lord of Contagion, and 5 man plague marine squad: Starting Bid $25
Adeptus Mechanicus Phosphor Blaster Kastelan Robots, 4 Models: Starting Bid $40
Forgeworld Death Korps of Krieg Patrol Detachment. 1 Lord Commander, 2 Infantry Squads w/ Plasmaguns, Deathrider Squad 6 Models, Heavy Weapon Mortar Team: Starting Bid $75