Take the Games Workshop Community Survey!

GW is asking you how you enjoy the hobby, so let them know! The better information they get, the more they know how to give you what you want.

Take the Survey, here.

16 Responses to “Take the Games Workshop Community Survey!”

1. Requizen
    Requizen November 30, 2017 12:08 pm #

Already filled out. GW has been doing great lately and I want to make my voice heard so they know that. Nothing is ever perfect but you can tell they’re headed in the right direction for sure!

Reecius November 30, 2017 12:11 pm #

Yeah, exactly! And if enough people tell them they like Matched Play, the tournament community may get more support, muahaha! lol =P

• vybert November 30, 2017 5:30 pm #

I made sure to point that out in my responses.

Reecius November 30, 2017 7:13 pm #

Nice!

• jared December 1, 2017 12:01 am

I honestly am not sure if i would welcome too much GW involvement in independent tournaments. Perhaps it’s paranoia, but I fear GW lead mandates on banning 3rd party bits and models.

• Ytook December 1, 2017 1:16 am

They’ve been involved with a bunch of AoS tournaments here in the UK and haven’t done that, but I can understand the concern, maybe tell them that in the survey.

2. ChrisG
    Ahkris November 30, 2017 12:34 pm #

Pft what an awkward question, do you prefer GW run tournaments or independant ones? Over here in mainland europe GW doesnt run or sponsor any events at all. Well i guess the occasional store has a 4 player tournament, but any 60+ player events we have to do on our own. I’d love the opportunity to go to a warhammer world GT or LVO or the like 🙁

3. Horton November 30, 2017 1:17 pm #

When asked I said GW was doing great but that the number 1 thing they could do to improve is to make balanced rules for ALL their models.

4. Lockinfinity November 30, 2017 5:01 pm #

I asked for them to bring back Asdrubael Vect!

• AngryPanda December 1, 2017 8:41 am #

If enough people do that they’ll put out another survey, asking which Space Marine chapter that guy everyone wants to be released is from.

5. vybert November 30, 2017 5:30 pm #

Filled it out. Glad to see them taking an interest in the opinions of their customers again. For a while there they had this “you owe us your loyalty” attitude. A real turn off, almost like an abusive relationship. The shift with new leadership is amazing and refreshing.

6. GeekmasterK November 30, 2017 5:33 pm #

I said that my least favorite part of the hobby was Finecast models. They bother me more than unbalanced rules, believe it or not. I long for the day when every Finecast model is redone in plastic. I know it takes time, but I’d still like to see it eventually.

• Nkumpy November 30, 2017 6:09 pm #

Oh man! How did I forget to bring up finecast?! You are 100% right on that!

• Dirtydeeds November 30, 2017 8:57 pm #

I said the same thing

7. Dbiesto November 30, 2017 7:13 pm #

So if we win the GW survey gift card can we use it through here? 😉