Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War Official Trailer

Ooooooooooh, yeah!

8 Responses to “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War Official Trailer”

1. NovaStar November 29, 2017 9:34 am

That trailers CG looked better then the entire JL movie lol

2. Chandler November 29, 2017 10:25 am

So pumped for this. The trailer looks amazing. Finally Thanos!

Reecius November 29, 2017 10:46 am

Right?! Going to be a great film.

• Chandler November 29, 2017 11:51 am

I have watched this trailer like 10 times now lol. I cannot wait!

Reecius November 29, 2017 12:19 pm

Right? We’ve been comic book nerding out all day talking about how they will handle the story in the movies.

• Chandler November 30, 2017 6:28 am

The fact that they haven’t unveiled the soul gem, and that we know Adam Warlock is in the works in the MCU somewhere leads me to believe that he might appear in Infinity War. Fingers crossed. He is such an important character for the arc I honestly can’t see them leaving him out.

3. WestRider November 29, 2017 1:36 pm

I am totally down with everything except Thanos. It looks like they used a lighter purple for his skin, and his chin looks less craggy and more like a wattle. Plus his head looks kind of goofy without his helmet on. But the rest of it? I am so there. Bucky getting some action again, Special Ops Lumberjack Steve, more of Holland’s Spiderman, more of Falcon and Panther, the Guardians and Avengers coming together, I am 900% down with all of that.

4. Dbiesto November 29, 2017 9:16 pm

Friends took me to see Thor 3 after some hard liquor without seeing first 2. They said all I needed to see was 3 since I saw guardians and both avengers movies. Saw Dr strange and now watching netflix marvel punisher episode 1 tonight! (While getting 3 colors on all my 40k stuff)