Chapter Tactics is a 40k podcast which focuses on promoting better tactical play and situational awareness across all variations of the game. Today PeteyPab recaps his time at the Iron Halo, and covers every single one of his games. He goes over list building, slow playing, general tactics and more! Also, guest Val makes an appearance to attempt to bridge the gap between competitive players and non-tournament gamers.
- Click here for more information about the Iron Halo including scoring, charity information, and much more!
- Click here for a link for information on downloading best coast pairings app where you can find lists for most of the events I mentioned.
- I recorded a collaboration episode with the guys from the Preferred Enemies Podcast, the Flying Monkies podcast, and the TO of the Renegade Open. It was actually very fun and another good recap of the event with even more tactics, lists, and shenanigans.
- Chapter Tactics is back! With Weekly episodes and a lot of tactical insight, this is your place for all things 40k in 8th edition.
- Check out the last episode of Chapter Tactics here. Or, click here for a link to a full archive of all of my episodes.
- Want more tactical information about the new edition? Check out our 8th Edition article archive to help get a leg up on the competition!
Need help with a list idea? Got a rules question? Want to talk tactics? Then email me at…