Chapter Tactics is a 40k podcast which focuses on promoting better tactical play and situational awareness across all variations of the game. Today PeteyPab recaps his time in Alaska at Battlezone Ursa, Covers some of the larger tournaments from the past 2 weeks, gives his opinion on paint scores in tournaments, and goes into a fun topic with one of the biggest 40k content creators on the internet.
- Click here for a link to a Come the Apocalypse GT recap written by our own Robert Chandler.
- Click here for a link for information on downloading best coast pairings app where you can find lists for most of the events I mentioned.
- If you like Matt and still haven’t checked out Miniwargaming’s Battle reports click here! They really are some of the best battle reports on the internet.
- If you want to skip to MWG Matt go to “57:45” on the podcast.
- Chapter Tactics is back! With Weekly episodes and a lot of tactical insight, this is your place for all things 40k in 8th edition.
- Check out the last episode of Chapter Tactics here. Or, click here for a link to a full archive of all of my episodes.
- Want more tactical information about the new edition? Check out our 8th Edition article archive to help get a leg up on the competition!
Have you purchased your Iron Halo tickets yet? If you haven’t go buy them now and come say hi to me! I plan on Facebook livestreaming games, and covering the entire event. Email me if you would like to be on the stream.
Need help with a list idea? Got a rules question? Want to talk tactics? Then email me at…