News from Konor

This is pretty dang funny, and awesome!

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
21 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Blight
Blight
4 years ago

Just release them now and destroy my financial wellbeing.
Also Reece nod in front of your computer if you playtested these guys and Mortarion could beat up Guilliman.

Threllen
Threllen
4 years ago

That scythe (and his general disdain for Mortarion in the video) makes me think that Terminator is Typhus! Looks a bit different than his current model but I like it.

Also that Morty… oh my… these primarchs are going to put a hole in my wallet for sure.

Blight
Blight
Reply to  Threllen

Lady Atia says he is not Typhus but she does say you can see a bit of Typhus in the video. My guess is the big hive thing on the far right.

Cephalobeard
Cephalobeard
4 years ago

Makes me want to run a Superheavy detachment using Magnus, Morty and a double gun Knight.

Threllen
Threllen
Reply to  Cephalobeard

I’ll wait until I can run a superheavy detachment running Magnus, Morty, Angron, and Fulgrim xD

Cephalobeard
Cephalobeard
Reply to  Threllen

Agreed.

Kartr_Kana
Kartr_Kana

Sooooo…. Reece, when is Dorn coming out? 😀

Threllen
Threllen
Reply to  Reecius

Technically we never saw M’Shen kill the Night Haunter. Curze made it sound like he was going to let the assassin kill him but the videofeed cut out before the kill was confirmed.

And if Hollywood has taught me anything… if you don’t see someone die then you can never be sure it happened.

Blight
Blight
Reply to  Threllen

Sorry to say that there has been at least one night lords model that confirmed the death. Heck he had the entire leadership of the legion there to watch.

Cephalobeard
Cephalobeard
Reply to  Reecius

He stole part of Vulkans perpetual ability when he killed him with a spoon. :^)

OnboardG1
OnboardG1
Reply to  Reecius

I imagine fabulous bill would be involved. Frankly I’d settle for Decimus as a special character at this point.

Blight
Blight
4 years ago

Sad how the campaign is going. Wish it was at least a more even fight.
Funny that they have units talking about losing a fight they currently play no part in.

Madcore
Madcore

Hey Reece,

Since you have been playtesting a lot, how would you rate Death Guard codex in comparision to the CSM codex…without reveailing anything…are the death guards competitive?

madcore
madcore
Reply to  Reecius

Your answer is exactly what I asked, Tks mate 🙂

Nick Wenker
Nick Wenker
4 years ago

Thanks for your comments Reece, they make the slow 4-month delayed release for Death Guard a bit easier to suffer through.

I am happy to hear that you are pleased with Mortarion in the game. My favorite army so far in 8th has been variations on an all Nurgle Daemon Epidemius list, which has done extremely well. With Mortarion, I’m excited because he can go equally well into my Nurgle Daemon list or into whatever Death Guard lists I try out!

Horton

Simply amazing!!!

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x