Chapter Tactics is a 40k podcast which focuses on promoting better tactical play and situational awareness across all variations of the game. Today PeteyPab and Paul McKelvey from the Best Coast Pairings team dive into the first episode of his series covering the Indexes of 8th edition. We also cover the Boise GT, the first large event of the season.
QOTD: What are the best units in the Xenos 2 Index?
- This is Episode 1 in a series of 5 where I will be covering the entire index with a special guest who has intimate knowledge of the index and the competitive scene.
- We also cover the results of the first large GT of the season and go over some of the winning lists in the past week.
- Chapter Tactics is back! With Weekly episodes and a lot of tactical insight, this is your place for all things 40k in 8th edition.
- Check out the last episode of Chapter Tactics here. Or, click here for a link to a full archive of all of my episodes.
- Want more tactical information about the new edition? Check out our 8th Edition article archive to help get a leg up on the competition!
- If you want to skip to the list building tactics content skip to 23:00 in the audio below.
Have you purchased your Iron Halo tickets yet? If you haven’t go buy them now and come say hi to me! I plan on Facebook livestreaming games, and covering the entire event. Email me if you would like to be on the stream.
Need help with a list idea? Got a rules question? Want to talk tactics? Then email me at…