ITC 2016 40k and AoS Final Standings

After a year of play, over 100% growth for 40k and the birth of the AoS ITC, this was a huge year for the community! Not only that, but the launch of the BCP App has really made the ITC accessible to even more people.

itc.logo.01.1

Congratz to all of the winner and to those who participated!

2016 40k ITC Final Standings

2016 AoS ITC Final Standings

10 Responses to “ITC 2016 40k and AoS Final Standings”

1. Blackmoor February 8, 2017 8:21 pm

I went to a GT in San Diego a couple of weeks ago and that score was slow to show up. Those points ended up costing me the Harlequin faction. 🙁

• Rypher February 9, 2017 7:42 am

Was it the Ease into LVO gt in San Diego? Faction rankings are up to 3 rtts and 1 GT, so maybe it didn’t affect your overall points.

• Keith February 9, 2017 9:08 am

My points showed up for the Ease into LVO GT before I got to LVO, did you have the right email?

• Blackmoor February 9, 2017 9:21 am

The points showed up after the Jan 30th cut off date. They are showing, but if you add up your points the score should be missing.

I am not to salty about it because I tried to get a whole lot of points in the last month, so it was on me for waiting. Just a little disappointed.

2. jared February 8, 2017 8:51 pm

To be honest, I have had the most fun at the AoS GT than I have had at a 40k tournament in a long time. It has definitely renewed my passion for the game, one which I am going to try bringing back home.

• fluger February 9, 2017 10:53 am

Been feeling the same about WarMachine. Renewed my gaming love pretty hard.

3. fluger February 9, 2017 10:52 am

Joshua Death needs a special award for most tourneys attended. 27 in a calendar year is insane.

Reecius February 9, 2017 3:42 pm

More than one every other week!

4. Hiveminded February 9, 2017 10:59 pm

When clicking on their names in the final 40k standings, why is Brandon Grant showing as having placed 1st in the 40k championships and Brett Perkins as having placed 2nd?

Am I confused, I thought Perkins won? Ahh…I see, he was DQ’d for playing a list with too many blast templates?

• CanHammer
      CanHammerLogan February 10, 2017 7:17 am

BCP sorts it by overall score, rather than the bracketing that was done for Top 8,