I’ve been teasing them all month long, I finally reveal my top 8 40k LVO army predictions and interview the highest ranked player going into the largest event of the ITC season.
– “Ease into the LVO” GT; Josh Death won the event dominating his way with a Tripartite Lance, Libby Conclave, and Psykana Division. 28 people were able to attend, congratulations James.
– Golden Sprue Cup GT; Nick Nanavati won with Rehati War-sect, and a million of the ugliest Brimstone horrors ever. Kurt Clauss (TauDar) and Alex Fennell (CronPylonStar)
Matt Root Interview
– What do you expect to see at the LVO?
– What have you done to prepare yourself for the LVO?
– Is there any army you want to particularly face? Vice Versa?
– What are you bringing?
– Top 8 predictions?
My Top 8 40k Army Predictions (in no particular order)
– 2 Lists w/ Riptide Wings
– Rehati War-Sect
– Necrons (of some kind)
– A Battle Company of some kind
These are seperate from my power rankings which can be found here. Because sometimes, underdog lists get lucky and make it to the top 8 all the time. Oh, and sadly no Orks.
QOTD: What do you guys expect to see in the top 8? Also, please feel free to come and say hi at the LVO. I don’t bite.