Chapter Tactics #13: Which Traitor Legion Are You?

pablos logo

Today on Chapter Tactics PeteyPab wrangled up some Chaos Space Marine players, boozed them up, and went over the new 40k Traitor Legions book with them.

For last week’s episode click here!

frankie

No show notes today, but I do have a question. Which new Legion rules are your favorite?

What Chaos Space Marine Legion lists do you have for me?

got a list
Did you just win an ITC event? Is your list dominating everyone it crosses? Did you just recently do well with a unique list at a large event? I want to hear about it! Just send it to
frontlinegamingpeteypab@gmail.com
Please do not send your army list in a format such as Army Builder, send them in an easy to read, typed format. Thanks!

About Petey Pab

Aspiring 40k analyst, tournament reporter and Ultramarines enthusiast, Petey Pab only seeks to gather more knowledge about the game of 40k and share it with as many people as he can in order to unite both hobbyists and gamers. We are, after all, two sides of the same coin.
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
8 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Duh_Ruckus
Duh_Ruckus
5 years ago

The alpha legion cultist rule is better than you think if one cultist does, since they are independent entries and you read the rules, it’s place a identical unit not the same one in reserve if you pass both rolls you get two units of cultist.

Think of the hydra motif that’s strong throughout alpha legion cut one head off two return

grendal1989
grendal1989
5 years ago
Reply to  Duh_Ruckus

Yeah, my local group is thinking the same thing but no one has it actually in hand to verify the RAW.

Heldericht
Heldericht
5 years ago

What a great episode, I think this one was your best one yet, Pablo. Entertaining from start to finish, lot of meaty analysis. Never a dull moment!

Loved it and very excited to see what people come up with for CSM lists. I don’t play Chaos but I’m very happy that they got brought up in power and it sounds fun to even play AGAINST which is not something I can say when facing Eldar.

daniel killick
daniel killick
5 years ago

Best episode so far Pablo. Really love the passion and depth of knowledge in the episode.
Oh and BTW I don’t have a counter to 40 bodies charging turn 1, time to go back to the drawing board 🙂

Dunmer
Dunmer
5 years ago

The cultist question reminds me off angel blades where a formation and the detachment give the same buff

Christian
Christian
5 years ago

Still excited to read this World Eaters list!

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x