In this episode Jason, Pablo, and Brandon go over the new Age of Sigmar upcoming releases and take an in depth look at the Death Alliance.
Intro – Jason, Pablo, and Brandon
- What have we been working on this past week?
- New White Dwarf format in September that will feature the upcoming Age of Sigmar game, Gorechosen, and will include a free Slaughterpriest model with purchase.
- Will also feature rules for Grombrindal, the White Dwarf, so that he can be used in games of AoS.
- Gorechosen will be a gladiatorial style game featuring 4 champions of khorne duking it out to be the most worthy of Khorne. Game will come with an Exalted Deathbringer, Skullgrinder, Slaughterpriest, and Aspiring Deathbringer. Each fighter will have their own stat cards and the game will be both die and card based. Likely release date is mid-Sepember.
Main Topic – The Death Realm and it’s Denizens in the Age of Sigmar
- The Realm of Shyish is the Realm of Death. It’s an endless land of decay and all the gateways to the underworld are in this realm.
- Nagash is the ruler of the realm and is the god of death, making him supremely powerful.
- Nagash was at first an ally to Sigar and his grand alliance but turned on Sigmar’s forces at the battle of the Allpoints.
- During the Age of Chaos, Archaon and the Chaos forces defeated Nagash. He returned and threw the Chaos forces out of the realm.
- Nagash is essentially immortal and has lived for aeons. His ultimate goal is to end all life in the realms and claim control over all.
- In game, the Death alliance is made up of several factions.
- Flesh Eater Courts