Logan and Nick finish up the trio of Superfriends vs Daemons battle reports with some practice leading up to an ITC event in Barrie, ON this coming weekend (July 9th)!

The mission pack can be found @ We were playing mission #5.

Be sure to check out the Tactics Corner for more great video bat reps.

About CanHammer

7 Responses to “Space Marines/Space Wolves/Dark Angels vs Daemons of Chaos – Warhammer 40k – 1650pts”

1. Vercingatorix July 8, 2016 5:49 am #

Really? you can’t deepstrike into terrain? I’m pretty sure you can’t but I don’t have my book at work.

• Vercingatorix July 8, 2016 5:50 am #

pretty sure you can*

• 1PlusArmour July 8, 2016 7:31 am #

You can absolutely deep strike into terrain, but you have to be able to place the models, on the ground level of runs, which is impossible if they finish inside a wall.

• 1PlusArmour July 8, 2016 7:51 am #

In retrospect, I don’t think we actually cleared stated the situation in the turn recap. It wasn’t a matter of the unit ending up in ruins, but the first model placed (center of the circle) actually wound up inside a wall so could not be placed even using wobbly model syndrome rules.

• Vercingatorix July 8, 2016 12:06 pm #

Hmm, I understand the ruling but it basically means that building walls are impassable terrain to deep strikers which I don’t think is the intended result. That would definitely be a “Call the judge and get ready to argue” kind of call if my opponent said that. Since you can’t technically place a plague drone on the first floor of ANY(with less than a 6′ ceiling) building it seems odd to declare the wall is any different.

• 1PlusArmour July 10, 2016 8:26 am

Fair enough, always worth asking for clarification from an event judge! In this case it didn’t change the outcome of the game very much, and at least gives us a good discussion point!

2. Dakkath July 14, 2016 2:31 am #

When I enter this list into army builder it comes to 1699 points, and I can’t figure out why.