- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- You think Reecius’ T-Shirts are cool? Buy yours, here!
- No live show today. Reece took the wrong Laptop. Youtube and Itunes as normal though.
- Grab those WargamesCon tickets! It’s going to be a great event out in Austin, TX.
- If you’re at Lock and Load, say hi to Reece! He’ll be there talking to folks about the new Warmachine and Hordes F.A.T. Mats and the LVO!
- New pictures of Dropfleet Commander!
- New Cargo Containers coming out from GW! Order yours this week at 25% off! Orders@FrontlineGaming.org
- Awesome minis from Scibor! Angry Dwarf mamas!
- New release from Beyond the Gates of Antares: Bromotie Cavalry.
- LVO 2017 registration will open on July 1st! You can get more info here: www.lasvegasopen.net
- Thank you everyone who has given us Itunes reviews here are a few awesome ones:
Army310troy “Like I said if you like hardcore sex you are going to love this Podcast”
Thelnorn1 “If you want to know what’s up in the 40k tournament scene this is the Podcast to listen to”
Harrymtown “As a Listener for three years the quality has only gone up.”
5150again “Reece and Frankie come off as your bro’s on a Friday night of gaming and are the same in person”
Gregogriffinger “The focus on what the community wants is uplifting to a hobby that is seeing such a rapid evolution“
Upcoming ITC Events
- Big shout out to CanHammer!
- GT: Bugeater GT, Omaha, NE, June 10-12th, 2016
- Operation Nautilus, Sopot, Poland, June 11th, 2016
- June ITC Event, Game Empire Pasadena, Pasadena, CA, June 11th, 2016
- Acropolis Games June 40k tournament, Adrian, MI, June 11th, 2016
- Crimson Sage Games Club Tournament, Ontario, Canada, June 11th, 2016
- Mad Hatter’s 40k ITCSummer Brawl, Amazing Discoveries, Tucson, AZ, June 11th, 2016
- Brute Firepower, The Armchair Adventurer, Honolulu, HI, June 12th, 2016
- Rampager League ITC Event #1, Everything Games, Buffalo Grove, IL, June 12th, 2016
- Blood of Kittens Presents: Road to the Bay Area Open 2016, EndGame, Oakland, CA, June 12th, 2016
- MAJOR EVENT: Terracon, Naracoorte, South Australia, June 11-12th, 2016
- Granite City Waaagh Fest, St Cloud, MN, June 11, 2016
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Plastic Magnus the Red Daemon Primarch coming out with the second part of the Curse of the Wulfen supplement?
- Talk about new FAQs furthers
Formation: The Blackmanes
HQ: Ragnar Blackmane
Troops: Three units of 5 Blood Claws, each with one flamer and in a drop pod
Four units of 5 Grey Hunters, each with one melta gun and in a drop pod
Elites: One unit of 5 Wolf Guard, all with combi-meltas and in a drop pod
One unit of 5 Wolf Scouts, all with bolters and camo-cloaks
Heavy: One unit of 4 Long Fangs, with three multi-meltas and in a drop pod
Formation: Wyrdstorm Brotherhood
5 Rune priests, all mastery level 1 with rune axes
Allied Detachment: Space Wolves
HQ: Ulrik the Slayer
Troops: One unit of 5 Blood Claws, with one flamer and in a drop pod
Elites: One unit of Wulfen, four with thunder hammer/storm shields and one Wulfen Pack leader with frost claws
Fast Attack: Drop Pod
1850 points total
I’m not sure how much of an explanation of my thoughts you are looking for, but here goes: my goal is to use the Ulrik and Wulfen bubbles to be force multipliers across as many units as possible. I know how weak I am against going second when paired with another drop pod army. Otherwise I’m loving the idea of doing pure Space Wolves with no TWC for the first time in well over a year.
Thanks in advance for your time.