Frontline Gaming is looking for more writers, videographers and content wizards!
Do you love the miniatures gaming hobby? Do you love to write, make videos or other cool hobby content? Would you like to be a part of the Frontline Gaming team? If so, we’d like to see if you’ve got what it takes!
Our creative team is a group of enthusiastic hobbyists that love to share their knowledge of the games we play with others. Here’s what we’re looking for in candidates:
- Awesome hobby ideas to share! This can be on tactics, humor or painting and modeling tutorials. All game systems are welcome!
- Solid grammar and punctuation if a writer, polished videos and art for videographers and artists. We don’t mind editing your articles but can’t spend the time to go in and rewrite them for you, and likewise with rough, raw footage.
- Timely! Make sure to only take the work you can finish on time, please. We all miss deadlines on occasion, but in order for the wheels of the Frontline Gaming machine to turn smoothly, we all need to do our utmost to hit our deadlines!
What you get for your work:
- Paid! Articles earn you store credit with Frontline Gaming to use on purchasing more hobby goodies. You can literally write yourself a new army! If your videos are hosted on your YouTube channel, you will get more viewers!
- Recognition. Frontline Gaming is one of the more popular tabletop gaming blogs on the interwebs, and your ideas and articles will reach tens of thousands of appreciative gamers.
- Be a part of the Frontline Gaming team. We help each other with ideas, and even have a cool Facebook Group where we talk about radical things! You can do that, too =)
To apply, please do the following:
- Email Reece at: Contact@FrontlineGaming.org with either a 500 word sample of your writing, or a link to one of your already published videos/articles/tutorials.
- Let us know what your goals are with your writing/art and your availability for frequency of publication.
That’s it! We look forward to hearing from you.