Signals from the Frontline #421

signals from the Frontline

13 Responses to “Signals from the Frontline #421”

1. greggles April 5, 2016 3:12 am #

Hey Fellas! Was great to see you at Adepticon! I got the first few sets of photos up if you are interested!

40k Singles

40k Doubles and Displays

2. 1PlusArmour April 5, 2016 7:25 am #

Battle report with Reece will be up next week, and we’ve got tons more pics @ https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.538039903023257.1073741881.303707209789862&type=3

• greggles April 5, 2016 7:30 am #

Awesome! Do you mind if I link to these on my summary post on fri?

• 1PlusArmour April 5, 2016 7:32 am #

Not at all, go for it!

• greggles April 5, 2016 7:35 am #

Sweet! The more pics the merrier! You guys got a blog site, or just the facebook page?

• 1PlusArmour April 5, 2016 7:38 am

The FB page is where nearly all of the pictures will be. I may write an article for our site (1plusarmour.com) but it will likely be on FLG as well 🙂

• greggles April 5, 2016 7:39 am

Sweet, I’ll make sure to link back to both!
            -G

Reecius April 5, 2016 9:22 am #

Great game, buddy! Despite almost tabling me, I made a game of it, haha.

3. 1PlusArmour April 5, 2016 7:36 am #

A quick note – I think it was mentioned that the Lone Wolfs could have been Servitors instead. This is not correct – Servitors do not take up an FOC slot if there is an Iron Priest in the army. Effectively the cheapest Elites tax you can pay if you take an Iron Priest as HQ for COTGW is 140pts for 2 Scout units.

• CaptainA April 5, 2016 8:59 am #

He contacted the TO beforehand and got them to ok it. They made the same ruling with the Court of the Archon? from DE that has the same mechanic.

• 1PlusArmour April 5, 2016 9:35 am #

I’m not going to comment on the Adepticon situation one way or the other, just wanted to clarify that single item 🙂

Reecius April 5, 2016 9:22 am #