- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- Cool nerd shirts!
- We’re extremely pleased to unveil our new terrain kit! This is the first in the ITC Terrain Series, and these specific buildings were designed to blend perfectly with the Urban Combat 1 and 2 mats in our F.A.T. Mat range, although they can of course, be used with any of the mats. These will be available for purchase starting Monday, November 23rd! We are launching with a special sale offer, buy 2 and get the third, free! This sale will only be available through Monday, November 30th as a special, promotional offer to get people excited about the cool new kits!
- Raging Heroes is hiring for sales, marketing and graphic design, click the link to find out more!
- Titan Manufactorum releases images of a new Ork Gargant! Very cool.
- We’ve got so much awesomeness on the way for Black Friday, it isn’t even funny!
- Get excited for deals on our new terrain, F.A.T. Mats, miniatures, and some CRAZY discounts on certain miniatures lines which we will tell you more about on Monday!
- Kromlech releases some new Monstrous Creature Wings which look to be pretty awesome bits.
- We’ve been playing Kingdom Death and wow, what a fun game! Tune in on Wednesday nights to check it out.
- Las Vegas Open will be bringing hobby classes back! Very excited for this. We’re just waiting on class descriptions to come in to get them posted. We will have classes Saturday and Sunday, and are considering night classes, too. Let us know if that appeals to you!
- Forge Wolrd puts pre-orders up for the Doom of Mymerea second edition as well as the new Skathach Wraithknights which look savage!
- The Edge are showing off previews of a new mini, the Chapter’s Holy Knight Cavalry…wow.
- We found a scale picture of the new Puppets War models and they look really cool, and are bigger than expected.
Upcoming ITC Events
We’ve got a vote coming up next week! We’ll be covering some popular topics such as Tank Shock, Coordinated Firepower, and the question that has been pretty hot lately, the Ork discount Stompa! We’ll also be altering the Kill Point ITC missions too, and changing its position in the line-up.
Adepticon is now on the ITC circuit! We are very proud to make that announcement. They’ve also put their format up, and it looks fun!
- For The Children Charity Tournament, Calgary, AB, Canada, November 21, 2015
- Otto’s November ITC Event, Otto’s Video Games and More, Bakersfield, CA, November 21, 2015
- Midnight Madness War on Hunger, SoCal Games and Comics, Temecula, CA, November 21-22, 2015
- Huzzah Hobbies’ November RTT, Huzzah Hobbies in Ashburn, VA, November 21, 2015
- Powerfists & Psykers 2, Multizone in Gatineau, QC, Canada November 21, 2015
- Warhammer 40k ITC Tournament, Empire Games, Mesa, AZ November 21, 2015
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Been images of this FW Space Marine vehicle that is rumored to be coming out. It looks rad.
- The new Campaign book coming our way from GW looks great! It will have Farsight and his detachments as well as Cadian detachments, too! Sweeeet.
- The Emperor’s Shield Infantry Platoon up on GW’s site says it is a part of the Cadian detachment, but it includes Heavy Weapons Squads and Sentinels…ouch! lol
- Be sure to check the FLG Blog and the Tactics Corner, we’ve ramped up our content output and have some new writers helping to build a tactics database! We’ve got a ton of great Necron and Raven Guard coverage going and are gearing up to tackle another codex after we get Necrons done.
- Again, huge thanks to the judging staff and the guys form TFG Radio, we’re getting caught up on rules questions! Check your inbox if you sent in a rule questoin, many of them have been answered, already.
- Check out this gorgeous Tabletop Plus Imperial Knight! Painting@FrontlineGaming.org
I am a pretty avid Blood Angels player but I have found myself just using them as regular marines lately. This is because the new Space Marine codex is just so crazy good. I keep trying to come up with interesting things to make my Blood Angels really competitive against my competitive friends who play War Convocation, Gladius, Decurion, and Daemonkin. I, myself, am at this weird intersection between fluffy, cheesy, and competitive. This email is both a list for submission and a rules lawyer question.
I came up with a Blood Angels list that uses the Librarius detachment. I take 3 White Scar librarians with jump packs. For Blood Angels, the big draw is that I take 3 squads of Death Company.The idea is to attach one librarian to each of the Death Company Squads. Now here is where the rules blur a little. Do Blood Angels count as a chapter that would negate/cancel out the White Scars chapter tactics? Bell of Lost souls has this article on the question: http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/08/40k-rules-conundrum-the-astartes-rule-nobody-can-agree-on.html.
I tend to lean towards B even though I want to run the list really badly. I lean more towards B because the first part says “If a unit contains models drawn from two different chapters…”. The only thing that makes me think I can do this is the last line of the restrictions says “…it counts as from neither Chapter, and thus it benefits from neither Chapter Tactic”. Since Blood Angels don’t have chapter tactics then there is no case of two chapter tactics conflicting. This has pretty far reaching consequences because now you can do whacky things like take Korro’saro Khan and then take a White Scars IC on a bike in a unit and now that Unit has scout. Similar to what I am trying to do with the White Scars Librarians giving my DC hit & run. I am not sure what the Rules as Intended would be here honestly since the Dark Angels just released and I don’t think they have chapter tactics.
The only way this is possible is due to the wording of the White Scars (and Khan’s) special rules that apply this to the model. Hit & Run and Scout confer these rules to the unit based on a single model having it.
Could you guys also weigh in on giving the DC bolters vs bolt pistol + Chain swords? Both have positives and negatives. What psychic powers should I go for? Right now, I am inclined to go all 3 on telepathy.
Anyway, if everything is valid then here is the list.