- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- We got more of the Horus Heresy: Betrayal at Calth box sets! We do not many remaining, but if you want one at 25% off retail, today is the last day to grab them! Shoot your order in to: Orders@FrontlineGaming.org Just be aware, this is a “while supplies last” situation, we can’t guarantee that everyone will get one at this point, so don’t hesitate to get your order in! Also, GW releases a play through video of the board game featuring the man himself, Phil Kelly!
- Forge World announces the awesome Leviathan Dread is now up for pre-order! Wow, he’s a beast! Read the rules, here.
- PuppetsWar releases new alternative 28mm head bits called Heroes Team Heads, as well as new Orc accessories: Blaze Cannons.
- Kromlech show off some painted Plaugelinegs, not to be confused with Nurglings!
- Pathfinder previews more of the new baddies from the Bestiary 5, Pakalchi Sahkil, and the Wyrmwraith.
- Privateer Press releases two new units, the Skorne, Praetorian Ferox cavalry unit and the Epic Trollblood warlock, Hoarluk Doomshaper!
- Dropfleet Commander has released more images of new ships and they look just awesome. They’ve also announced additional stretch goals for their extremely successful KickStarter.
Upcoming ITC Events
- Warzone Atlanta, Atlanta, GA, November 13-15, 2015
- Otto’s November ITC Event, Otto’s Video Games and More, Bakersfield, CA, November 14th, 2015
- Conflict: Norwich, Alec Bussey Center, Norwich, England, November 14-15, 2015
- Death by Dice. Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada, November 14th, 2015
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Big News! Specialist Games to return to GW? Wow!
- Blood Bowl? Man-o-war? Epic? Necromunda? Battlefleet Gothic?!
- Images floating around of some new Blood Angels and Astra Militarum goodies!
- A new Chaplain with Jump Pack that looks amazing, and a new Terminator Captain, also baller.
- What looks like a Plastic Techpriest and an AM Tank Commander upgrade kit.
- Plastic assassin clam-packs on the way!
- Does this mean the last portion of the Warzone Damocles campaign will have formations for AM and Blood Angels in addition to Farsight? If so, will we be seeing an AM and Blood Angels “Decurion” style detachment as we did with White Scars and Blood Angels? Let’s hope so!
- Big thanks to Travis and the gang from TFG Radio for all the help with rules issues they’ve provided to the 40k community!
- Also, thanks to Andrew Mudge who reformatted the ITC FAQ into an easier to read and navigate format. Thanks!
- Tabletop Plus Riptide!
Tau Combined Arms Formation + Firebase Cadre + Offico Assassinorum
Tau CAD – 1082 pts
Ethereal – 50
20 Kroot w/ Sniper Rounds 10 Kroot Hounds – 190
6 Fire Warriors w/ EMP Grenades – 161
-Devilfish w/ Disruption Pod
3 x 1 Crisis Suit w/ Fusion + Twinlinked Fusion – 57 x 3 = 171
2 x 1 Tetra w/ Disruption Pod – 50 x 2 = 100
2 x 1 Skyray W/ Disruption Pod – 130 x 2 = 260
Void Shield Generator – 150
Firebase Cadre 625 pts
Riptide – 205
-Heavy Burst Cannon
-Twin Linked Fusion Gun
2 x 3 Broadsides – 210 x 2 = 420
-TL High Yield Missile Pods
-TL Smart Missile System
Offico Assassinorum 140 pts
Culexus Assassin – 140
The plan is to centralize the fire around the Void Shield Generator, while the ethereal hides in the devilfish boosting everyone’s Morale
The kroot do one of three things: One, Act as an infiltrating picket line to deny my opponent any really good scout moves or infiltration positions, while also tailing back into my deployment zone to gain the benefits of the ethereal’s leadership and the broadsides supporting fire. Two, Act as a close support buffer wall if forward deploying would be harmful. Three, outflank a giant ass ObSec unit into the enemies backfield.
The tetras put marker lights out and act as homing beacons for the Single man crisis squads.
The rest of the army tries to hide under the dome behind the barricades, since the barricades only need to be within 6” of the generator I can spread them out to provide cover for all the different units.
Oh yea and the assassin punches psykers in the face and turns invisibility off. Just have to work on how to deploy him and the kroot so they don’t mess each other up.