- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- Horus Heresy Battle for Calth is coming!! This is going to be a massive release, and we are super excited for it. Frontline Gaming is FULLY stocked on these bad boys, and will be shipping them out on the 14th! Be sure to get your pre-order in to Orders@FrontlineGaming.org and save 25% off of retail on this beautiful boxed set. Sale runs through the 14th, don’t miss out!
- Ultramarines and Word Bearers
- Captain in Terminator Armor
- 30 Legion Veterans in Power armor
- 5 Legion Terminators
- Lord in Power Armor
- All the bits you need to play the board game!
- Ultramarines and Word Bearers
- Las Vegas Open news! We went through the wait list and gave them all the week to get first shot at the new tickets we put up for sale. Most of them sold, but we have a few extra and we added them to the web cart. If you would like to participate in the LVO 40k championships, we have more room! Jump into the webcart and get yours, today!
- Dropfleet Commander reveals images of the awesome looking PHR fleet! Wow, that’s cool.
- Crush of Iron launches their KS, and it looks pretty cool. An old school 15mm mass Fantasy battle game, similar to the old school War Master or Battle Master games of days gone by.
- Kromlech releases some very cool looking Chain Axes!
- We’ve got FLG swag for sale! Grab some, today!
- PuppetsWar release some very cool new models, Valhalla Champions.
- Some fantastic new art for Heavy Gear was released!
- Pathfinder previews some of the new beasties form their upcoming Bestiary 5, releasing this month.
Upcoming ITC Events
- Da Boyz GT, Canandaigua, NY, November 6-7, 2015
- The Storm Surges!, MUGU Games, Everett, WA, November 7th, 2015
- Game Vault’s ITC Event, Fredericksburg, VA, November 7, 2015
- Gamer’s Haven Highlander ITC Event, Spokane, WA, November 7, 2015
- Salt River Rumble, Game Depot, Tempe, AZ, November 7th, 2015
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Chaos and Daemon rumors, w00t!
- Scheduled for late Q1
- Major rules changes: thank the Dark Gods!
- New codex and minis, but a focus on replacing older kits.
- A ways off, rumored to be a Q3 release.
- Includes any as of then unreleased Greater Daemons
- Warp Storm table random junk toned down.
- Environmental effects which represent the Warp, and the ability to influence these results with the various factions.
- The Seige of Mymerea with the Eldar Corsairs to be up for Pre-Order very soon from FW!
- Tyranid rumors?
- New synapse rules apparently, but IB stays the same: womp, womp.
- New “Decurion” Style formaiton with tons of the formations built into it. Hopefully they get some awesome command benefits!
- Something about new interactions between weapon characteristics such as range and strength.
- Next phase of the Warzone Damocles saga: the Imperium releases more of its forces to destroy Farsight!
- Individual, plastic Assassins.
- Sisters, Marines and AM sent to handle the Tau!
- Supposedly the Farsight Enclave book will be updated for 7e and the new Tau Codex. Cool!
- AoS: Archaon gets a pimpin new model! Wow, these images floating around are spectacular.
- Got in another game with Raven Guard vs. Tau!
- Update on the Tau Hunter Contingent Coordinated Firepower command benefit.
- MKK1016 asks: Since you can’t use powers that are triggered at the beginning of the turn if you came on from reserves (pg.136 BRB) then can Cult Mechanicus units in drop pods not use Canticles?
- They do benefit from Canticles but they do not count towards the total number of units on the table at the beginning of the turn which can impact the strength of the Canticle.
- Torpored asks: Can KDK take Chaos FW units?
- Not unless they are specified as being in the KDK faction or available to KDK armies.
- Jason D asks: Do you have to swing Gorderdinker to get the bonuses?
- No, the rule just says the bearer’s melee attacks trigger the bonus.
- BRLH06 asks: Why do Iron Hands get Machine EMpathy for their vehicles?
- Most specific rule in this case is Machine Empathy, which overrides the less specific rule which is Chapter Tactics.
- Salamanders commission completed! This is our tabletop standard which is a great value to get your army on the table and ready to play.
Demi Company * (1030pts)