- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- LVO 2016 room block is filling up, fast! Only have just over 25% of the room block, left, we are over 70% full, already! We’ve also got a ton of exiting events planned, and big name manufacturers and vendors coming, too! Get pumped for this, everyone!
- Join us on Twitch to watch the live 40k games! We’ve been making improvements with lighting, camera angles, speeding up the games, and showing what’s going on with on-screen graphics, too! Click here to check out our channel, and be sure to hit follow to receive email updates when we go live! We’re also selling FLG shirts and hoodies over at Twitch! Grab one if you like them.
- Results from the ITC FAQ Poll are here!
*Note, the above refers to the Allied Detachment ONLY
- Forgeworld shows off yet another round of stellar releases: The Quad Mortar Rapier Battery, new Pintle Weapons, and two awesome Transfer Sheets for the Titan Legions and Iron Warriors!
- Mantic Games releases a new wave of Abyssal Dwarves for Kings of War including a whole army set, and Obsidian Golems!
- Fantasy Flight Games unleashes the 8th Wave of X-Wing releases upon the Galaxy! The Punishing One, Ghost, Inquisitor TIE, and Mist Hunter are ready to join the battle!
- Prodos Games had some miniatures at Salute that look Suspiciously like Zerg from Starcraft….could it be?!
- A new game from Wyrd Miniatures
- Conan: Rise of Monsters is releasing free rules to let folks try it out! These include rules for King Conan, himself!
- Master Chief makes an appearance! Halo Ground Wars shows off the man himself, Master Chief!
- Total War: Warhammer, Age of Sigmar and the Future.
Upcoming ITC Events
- MUGU Game’s August ITC Event, Mugu Games, Everett, WA, August 8th, 2015
- Otto’s August 40K ITC, Otto’s Video Games and more, Bakersfield, CA, August 8th, 2015
- Hammer of Wrath GT, Game Empire, Pasadena, CA, August 8th-9th, 2015
- Coliseum of Comics ITC Tournament, Coliseum of Comics, Orlando, FL, August 8th, 2015
- Fireball Crusade, Stockton Arena, Stockton, CA, August 8th-9th 2015
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Images floating around for Ghal Maraz, a new campaign for AoS and it looks pretty cool! The new rumored Blood Reavers have some awesome weapon options that look like a lot of fun!
- Also, Nurgle is making an appearance along with Plague Monks!
- Immolators no longer available on the GW site, may be OOP. Possible hint that the long awaited revamp may be on the way?
- DzC rumors coming out of GenCon, lots of updates and revamps for infantry to make them more a part of the game and not just objective grabbers. Also, generic versions of some of the cool command vehicles such as the UCM Broadsword.
- AoS in organized play, GW style…hmm.
- ITC working on a formalized method for submitting rules questions.
I am eye balling Mechanicus. I’d like to keep it purely Martian with the exception Coteaz.
So the idea is to have everything on the table turn 1. The Unit of Dragoons would be out in front to occupy space. Dragoons’ have a 4″ base and unit coherency of 4″ between models allowing them to provide a 44″ screen for the army giving the army a 5+ cover save. On the first tirn I would have 8+ units on the table. With CotO O would ne able to get a 2+ cover save for the army turn 1. The Dragoons seem like they would provide really get assault or counter assault with 24 str 8 ap 2 attacks on the charge, amd easy str 10 with CotO.
I feel like the area occupation will cir down on maneuverable armies ability to get aroumd.
I am nor sure if I should go with 3 units of destroyers or drop one to beef up the skitarri units.
Tech Priest – uncreation gauntlet,d
2 units of 3 Kataphron Destroyers – Plasma Culverin
1 unit of 3 Kataphron Destroyers – Heavy Grav Cannons
1 x 5 Rangers – 2 x Transuranic arquebus, Refractor field,
arc maul, arc pistol, Omnispex, The Skull of Elder Nikola
1 x 5 Vanguard – 2 x Plasma Calver, Conversion field, digital weapons
arc maul, arc pistol, Omnispex, Pater Radium
1 x 6 Sydonian Dragoons – 6 phospher serpenta
1 x 5 Sicarian Infiltrators – Phosphonix, infoslave skull, conversion field, digital weapons
1 x 5 Sicarian Ruststalkers – The Phase Taser, prehensile Dataspike, conversion field, digital weapons
1 unit of 2 Onager Dunecrawler – Icarus Array, cognis manipulator
Knight Crusader – rapid-fire battle cannon, Avenger Gatling Cannon, Ironstorm Missile Pod