It’s going down! We’ve got a rematch, folks, Dante’s Death Machine wants a piece of Da Sons of AnOrky!! The Orks won a close one last time but the Blood Angels are back for a rematch! Join us on Twitch for the live game tonight at 7:00pm PST.

Marko is bringing his infamous army back for another go with the Orks! Who will prevail?

Blood Angels list, here!

da sons of anorky

EDa Sons of AnOrky are da meanest, and da tuffest! Dey’s gonna win!

Orks 1850pts
Bikers 3 54
Tank Bustas 10 130
Trukk 1 30
MANZ 4 160
Trukk Ram 1 35
Totals 76 1849

14 Responses to “Thursday Night Fight: Grudge Match: Dante’s Death Machine vs. Da Sons of AnOrky!”

1. Raw Dogger August 6, 2015 4:34 pm #

Oh I can’t wait for Marko’s ‘That is in your face’ insults

Reecius August 6, 2015 5:19 pm #

Haha, I know, right?! That’s the best =)

2. RoockieBoy August 6, 2015 7:02 pm #

Wait a minute… Zhadsnark also makes bikes troops from the Great Waagh detachment? Not only his Ork CAD? Never thought of that!

3. RoockieBoy August 6, 2015 7:04 pm #

Also, when are you gonna give Gun Wagons a try, Reece?

4. Laughterofgods August 9, 2015 5:32 pm #

Damnit Reece! Use the Ork Mob Rule table. There was a 50% chance that Snarf Snarf stuck around and could at least try and tie up Dante’s Death Machine during Marco’s turn. Yes Celestine has Hit and Run, but then Marco has to make the choice to move away, try a multi-assault, or just slaughter Snarf Snarf. Mob rule may be lousy, but it does make a difference. Also, since characters can’t hurt themselves with mob rule, it would just stick around and not take any hits if you rolled a 2 or 3, and a 1 is obviously fine if you are stuck in combat. Roll on the damn table already.

Reecius August 10, 2015 8:22 am #

I know, I forgot! lol, oh well, that’s on me. Playing a different army every time makes it hard to really nail some of the rules down as I don’t get enough reps.

5. Codi August 9, 2015 5:41 pm #

Reecius, thanks for the battle reports! I enjoy watching a “master” at work 😛

I have a question on your list, I am not sure it is legal in the ITC. The FAQ states that “His (Zhardsnark) Biker Boss Warlord Trait applies only to his detachment.” The Biker Boss warlord trait is what makes Warbikers troop AND disallows Big Gunz in the army.

What am I missing here?

Also I assume Mek Gunz are treated as Big Gunz in the ITC for the purposes of this Warlord Trait.

Reecius August 10, 2015 8:23 am #

Hey Codi, I am far from a master, but I do know the game better than most. However, which FAQ are you referencing?

• Codi August 10, 2015 9:59 am #