- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- New AoS Release: Celestial Thunder Liberators bundle pack! Also, the Lord Celestant! These are the multi-part kit version of the Liberator models in AoS. Get your pre-orders in to Orders@FrontlineGaming.org
- We’ve also got AvP in stock! Check it out, we’re very excited for it! http://store.frontlinegaming.org/avp%3A-the-hunt-begins-boardgame/dp/12492
- Exciting news from ComicCon: WoW movie!
- Forgeworld has pre-orders up for Perturabo and Night Lords transfers!
- More DFC rumors and images floating around. This looks like it will be a great game!
Upcoming ITC Events
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- There are sneak peaks of the new AoS rulebook floating around, which show that there are a ton of scenarios in there. That I think, is going to be where the balancing factor comes into play.
- Gorkamorka is the Orruck god, and he battles with Sigmar.
- Images of Crossbow and Long Bow bearing Judicators floating around that look very cool.
- Random even ttables for playing on certain types of battlefields…
- Nagash is also one of the main antagonists in the game, having made himself the supreme ruler of the realm of the dead.
- GW’s recommended tournament guidelines for AoS:
- Army Composition
Games are recommended to be played at 50 or greater points.
For every 25 counted wounds you may take:
– 4 Warscrolls
– 8 Wounds of models with the Hero keyword (only 60% can be spent on a single model, rounding up)
– 6 Wounds of models with the Monster keyword
– 6 Wounds of models with the Warmachine keyword (note that crew Wounds are stilled paid for, but they themselves do not typically have the Warmachine keyword)
– All models with 10 or more wounds must be from the same Compendium
Regardless of Wound Totals
– All named Heroes are 0-1 choices and may not be taken multiple times.
– All unnamed Heroes are 0-2 choices and may not be taken more than twice.
– Models with both the Hero and Monster keyword count against both allowances (and may therefore by limited in some games if only allowed by one of the two categories).
– When a model receives a Wound through an upgrade (for example Blight King Champion upgrade), the bonus is not counted towards your army’s total wounds.
– When a unit exceeds 10 models, receive 2 models for each one purchased with wounds.
i.e. a unit that begins at Five, 1-wound models, would cost 10 wounds total for a unit of 10, but only 15 wounds for a unit of 20 or 20 wounds for a unit of 30.
- New Rapier Thudd Gun for Legion armies and hopefully 40k coming soon form Forgeworld!