Watch the replay of the show, here.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- Get your pre-orders in for the new Space Marine goodies! 25% off of your order for most items! Send your orders to: Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or call, at 888-781-5120
- Wargames Con is a short 10 days away! Grab those tickets will you can. Today is the LAST DAY to book your room and get that group rate.
- NOVA Open has a crazy awesome Star Destroyer built to scale for X-Wing! It’s massive.
- Rules are popping up for the new DzC units and they look boss!
- Mortar Teams here, and Eviscerators here.
- Forge World reveal the Chaos Knight! Super pumped for this.
- Clockwork Goblin show off the new British Heavy Infantry render. Looks awesome.
- Heavy Gear show off the new Caprice 3D renders.
Upcoming ITC Events
- Game Empire Pasadena BAo Prep, Pasadena, CA, June 13, 2015
- Not Another SoCal Event, Game Kastle, Santa Clara, CA, June 13th, 2015
- Otto’s June ITC Event, Bakersfield, CA, June 13th, 2015
- And Books, Too ITC Event, Lafayette, LA, June 13th, 2015
- Adeptus Windy City Tournament, Buffalo Grove, IL, June 14th, 2015
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Space Marine rumors galore!
- Drop Pods not getting changed, apparently, just a FA choice, now. Get your counter Drop Pod Tactics ready!
- Chapter Tactics still in there, largely with the same names.
- Black Templars still in the book.
- Pictures of Space Marine vehicles on square bases?
- Heavy Grav Cannons available to Tac squads.
- Dreads to go to 4 base attacks?
- Any character on a bike makes bikers troops, no minimum size for squads.
- Termies drop 5 pts per model, but TH/SS still same cost.
- One of the Warlord Traits is FnP, another is a reroll ld bubble, and Fear.
- Honor Guard and Command Squads are Elites choices now.
- Rumors of a 3 Librarian Formation that let’s you harness warp charge on a 3+ and the lead libby can use any of the powers known by the other librarians.
- No master of the forge, apparently, but you can take a servo harness for a techmarine and they have 2 wounds..
- Iron Hands add +1 to FnP, which is bad ass.
- Raven Guard lose Scout….lol. Gain Shrouded turn 1 and +1 to roll for Night Fight.
- Salamanders get 4+ FnP vs. flame weapons.
- Templars gain rage and counter attack if they take damage form shooting, cannot take Libbies.
- White Scars no longer able to scout land raiders.
- Tactical Doctrine lets you reroll all shooting and melee rolls. Any chapter can get access to this in the Gladius formation, which is the Marine decurion style detachment.
- No assault marine formation.
- Termie Formation allows turn 1 deep strike.
- Same Relics.
- Chapter master is an upgrade to a Captain. Calgar is the only LoW.
- Bonuses to take 3 vehicles in a unit. 3 Whirlwinds get Shred and Pinning, Preds get Tank and Monster Hunter.
- Thunderfire Cannons can be taken in squads, +1BS in a unit of 3.
- Telion and Cronos are ICs now in the HQ slot.
- Emperor’s Champion always S6, AP2, now.
- Dark Angels models spotted with Grav Weapons, so that is good news for the 1st Legion!
- The Age of Sigmar is coming the 4th of July.
- Not a lot known as to what to expect with this, yet.
The list is as follows:
2 death Jesters
∙ all level 2
∙ 1 with the -2 leadership mask
∙ 1 with haywire grenades
3 Harlequin Troops
∙ all with Harlequin’s caress’s
∙ all troop masters have haywire grenades
2 units of sky weavers
∙ all have haywire cannons
1 void weaver
∙ prismatic cannon
Dark Eldar – Allied detachment
∙ shadow field
∙ Archangel of Pain
∙ Armour of Misery
o additional splinter cannon
2 units of 5 warriors
o Phantasm grenade launcher
o Additional splinter cannon
∙ Dark lance
∙ Night shields
∙ Torment grenade launcher
(because I had 50 pts left over)