Newest Cult Mechanicus Teaser Video Released!

Captain_EO_poster

Man, those models look awesome! I can’t wait to put Electro-Priests on the table, shooting lighting bolts all over the place like Captain EO! The Dominus looks fantastic, too, appropriately creepy! Be sure to get your pre-orders in and save another 5%, for 25% off of MSRP total! Orders@FrontlineGaming.org

12 Responses to “Newest Cult Mechanicus Teaser Video Released!”

1. Hotsauceman1 May 24, 2015 9:06 am #

Cant wait for the rules for electro priests and they suck
    Then reece will still play them 😛

• Nova star May 24, 2015 10:55 am #

Rules are already out in the white dwarf

Reecius May 24, 2015 11:56 am #

They need a transport and I would say they need grenades, but at I3, who cares, lol.

Man, they are going to be challenging to play, but they do hit hard. I think the shooting version is solid in Drop Pods with Shock.

• CKuno May 24, 2015 2:47 pm #

The voltagheist field that gives them a 5+ invul also lets them charge through difficult terrain, gives them a Str 4 HoW, and still attack at full initiative, so that makes them decent on the charge at least.

• westrider May 24, 2015 7:16 pm

They still need an Transport to make it across the field at T3 5++. If they were cheaper, natively faster, or had access to a non-super expensive Assault Transport, they could be good, but as is, I think they’ll be pretty hard to use.

I’m still gonna give it a try, tho. I’ve loved the idea of Electro-Priests since I first read about them in the 2nd Ed boxed set.

• Krieg XXIX May 25, 2015 8:18 pm #

You can try a Stormlord or a Gorgon. Both are open-topped and can carry a lot of priests. A minimum-sized IG CAD would work.

2. Nova star May 24, 2015 10:55 am #

More like a pack of Dynamo from The Running Man lol

• bogalubov May 24, 2015 8:49 pm #

If there was a chunkier version in a light suit with a hoplite helmet I would be all over that.

Also, let’s not make fun of him too much. He had a dedicated transport.

Reecius May 25, 2015 2:49 pm #

He did have a dedicated transport, lol!

3. Wizardfrog May 24, 2015 7:24 pm #

Man that Dominos is so freaking awesome, cannot wait to start painting that guy. Really want to see all the formations. I hope they do a necron style formation for this and skitarii that isnt as hard to field as the other one.

Reecius May 25, 2015 7:23 am #

Yeah, he is boss, isn’t he? I am pretty pumped about this release!

• WestRider May 25, 2015 10:16 pm #

I may now have to paint mine in red and blue, with white dots 😛