- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- Codex Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii is up for pre-sale, and included in our pre-order special! Looks awesome and, interesting that it is called Codex Adeptus mechanicus.
- Wargames Con tickets are up for sale and moving! Buy yours here.
- Warhammer Fantasy Throne of Skulls Tournament Announced to be held at Warhammer World, in Nottingham, June 13th and 14th!
- Infinity News thanks to RattlerNxt!
- First up is the Corregidor Jaguars for Nomads. These guys are all from some of the worst gangs on a ship populated by ex-prisoners and refugees. They are cheap mêlée and close quarters oriented troops that can be linked in the Corregidor sectorial which generally lacks this capability.
- The Authorized Bounty Hunter expands the ABH line with a motorcycle option. All of the ABH model line except for named characters have the Booty Level 2 skill which allows you to roll a D20 during deployment and get the equipment or weapon listed under that entry. A motorcycle model hadn’t existed before but since you really only get a 5% chance to roll this sweet ride, maybe its really just a cool model.
- Next is the Akalis Sikh Commando with Spitfire for Panoceania. They are sporting the new and apparently standard issue jump pack. The spitfire is the new high burst Loudoun that replaces the heavy machine gun on this profile.
- Azrail with Feuerbach – So the Azrail has a new model to represent its new size. As you can see, this guy has been eating his Wheaties.
- Yaogat Strike Infantry for the Morat Aggression Force of the Combined Army. These guys are the Morat’s medium infantry and all possess multi-spectral visor 2’s to ignore lots of visibility mechanics in the game.
Upcoming ITC Events
ITC is currently up to date! Thanks for the patience, everyone! Big, huge thanks to TinBane who helped automate the scoring process and to Garret and Aaron who are helping to automate the process of getting those scores onto FLG in a nice looking way. We now have a free TO score sheet for submitting ITC scores, which you can download from the ITC page or here in the notes!
- Linebreakers Highlander RTT, Victorville, CA, APril 4th, 2015
- Assault on Kokoytos, Mugu Games, Everett, WA, April 4th, 2015
- Plains of War, Reset Ultra Lounge, Manitoba, Canada, April 7th, 2015
- Game Empire Pasadena BSB Primer, Pasadena, CA, April 11th, 2015
- De-La-Warr Open, Newark, DE, April 11-12, 2015
- Onslaught, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, April 11-12, 2015
- April 40k ITC RTT, Bakersfield, CA, April 12th, 2015
- Kings of the North, Moor Club Adventure House, UK, April 17-19, 2015
- Just A Games Con ITC Event, Elks Lodge, Corvallis, OR, April 19th, 2015
- Wolf Brothers Battle Born Skirmish ITC Event, Heroes Games and Hobbies, Sparks, NV, April 25, 2015
- Broadside Bash at Kingdom Con, Crown Plaza Hotel, San Diego, CA, April 25th-26th, 2015
- Storm of Silence, The Gamer’s Haven, Spokane Valley, WA, May 2-3, 2015
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Eldar getting redone?? In May?? Wow! If so, while a little frustrating with the fast edition turnover, if the result is Eldar getting brought into line with the rest of the books then color me happy.
- Plastic Avatar?! Sweet!
- Plastic Autarch
- Plastic Jet Bikes/Shining Spears.
- Rules floating around for the Skitarii maniple Detachment.
- No HQ
- 2 Mandatory Troops
- Optional for 6 more Troops, 4 Elite, 2 FA, 4 Heavy and a Fortification.
- Everything gets Scouts, but can’t outflank unless a different rule allows them to outflank.
- Rumored Warlord Traits
- eternal warrior
- 12″ reroll pinning, moral, fear
- overwatch mit BF4
- reroll failed fnp + x
- The Sicarian formation let’s you run and assault once, after the first turn! Wow. The Formation also lowers enemy WS, BS, I, and LD…wow again! It is 3 Rustwalkers and 1 Sicarian unit.
- Thes guys have interesting stats, 2 wounds and attacks, with a 4+/6++ and FnP, but only T3? WS and BS4 with some crazy sounding weapons. Priced in the 30-35pt range. Cool rules though, like Dunestrider, and lowering enemy stats. Very interesting.
- Onager Dune Crawler, the rumored heavy walker, looks really awesome. He’s got all kinds of special rules, and some awesome sounding weapons like the ICarus array which sounds like a solid AA choice, and some other powerful weapons in addition to an invul that gets better the more models are in the squadron.
- Rumors of a new Space marine book coming in August
- Rumors of Tzeentch Daemonkin coming out in June
- Warhammer Fantasy 9th to be coming in June or July?
- ITC and Composite Detachments: Data Slates that are not Formations within them can be repeated, but Formations cannot. A lot of folks were confused about that.
Wes writes in with the following Chaos list:
Crimson Slaughter Nurgle Lord on bike with power fist, lightening claw, sigil of corruption, slaughterers horns and the daemon heart
Crimson slaughter Terminator sorcerer, mark of Tzeentch, mastery level 3
5 man Spawn unit with mark of nurgle
2 ten man cultists units
3 man rapier weapons battery with conversion beamers
Skyshield landing pad
7 man chaos marines, mark of khorne
2 ten man cultist
Herald of Tzeentch, mastery level 3
Herald of Khorne, greater locus of fury (gives rage to unit), lesser reward ( gives AP2 weapon at initiative)
10 man bloodletters
-sorcerer joins artillery on top of landing pad, 8 wounds, T7, 2+3++ up front, 3 shot conversion beamer that is S10 AP1 after 24″ up to 48″ large blast
-sorcerer also has divination from the balestar
-Kharn joins marines in the dreadclaw to drop where ever needed, keep kharn away from heavy challenges, leave that for T6 2+ armor nurgle lord
-marines replace bolters with close combat weapons for free and get rage so total 4 attacks on the charge each, kept unit cheap b/c they are going to die pretty quick
-Tzeentch herald will go for summoning a daemon prince, if not then whatever summoning he can get
-Khorne herald and bloodletters deep strike into back field to cause havoc
Two big threats( nurgle lord unit and maulerfiend) that run across the board while the conversion beamer should kill a unit a turn. Kharn and bloodletters drop in back field to force opponent to make choices on who to attack.
Four ob sec units but are slow and squishy
let me know what you guys think,