Check us out on Twitch, Live! Broadcast over.

Video Battle Report

Video Battle Report;30pm

Hey everyone, we’re setting up a trial run of our new streaming rig and Twitch account, let us know how you like it. BACK! That’s all, folks! We’ll be back on the air for LVO, and then regularly after we get settled back in SD.

Click here to see the hot action! iNcontroL vs. Capt’n Dees!

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
24 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Hotsauceman1
Hotsauceman1
7 years ago

The link just takes me to my dashboard and saiys im not aloud to see yours.

Thomas
Thomas
7 years ago

The same thing happened to me. However, I did a search on Twitch for Frontline Gaming and it took me to their channel. I clicked the link that said it was live and was able to see the feed.
Working fine now.

Dash2021
Dash2021
Reply to  Thomas

This. CaptainA’s link below worked fine though, need to change out the one in the post with it

Noah
Noah
7 years ago

Does this get recorded as well? I’d like to watch but its too choppy of a connection where I am at.

Andy
Andy

The stream over? And was this a test for LVO streaming? 🙂

CNitram
CNitram
7 years ago

They were indeed testing for the LVO, specifically for Sunday’s matches, but also for more W40k content during “normal” week days.

CNitram
CNitram
Reply to  CNitram

P.S. Plus other games in the future.

llamafist
llamafist
7 years ago

This is something I have been hoping would happen for a long time. I really think what you are doing is important if we are going to keep wh40k relevant. So hyped!

Hotsauceman1
Hotsauceman1
7 years ago

I have to say, I love this, if im ever in sandiego, which I doupt, I will be there.
And im going to see nearly every stream live.

iNcontroL
7 years ago

was a awesome thing to be a part of .. will be so cool once they get it set up at their studio!

Deviousdonut
Deviousdonut
7 years ago

Was this also recorded? I missed it but would love to still view the game.

Karaghul
Karaghul
7 years ago

Caught the first one, definitely good stuff!
And I’m sure it’ll just get better and better as you polish things.

I just hope you guys don’t decrease the BatRep output too much because of this!
(BatReps are still the golden standard for me, especially when well done, such as yours).

z3n1st
z3n1st
7 years ago

I think these need to be recorded so that we can view them later, it would be a shame to miss them because we didn’t have enough notification to catch it live.

masos
masos
7 years ago

Why dont you guys post the twitch videos up on youtube. I hate live broadcasts only. You guys will get an 1/8 of the views if you keep doing that.

Team stomping grounds posts up the videos they live cast(twitch) on youtube as well. It makes it so people can watch at their leisure.

masos
masos
Reply to  Reecius

Don’t take it as all bad. It was awesome and I like being able to chat with you guys during the games. Keep it up fellas. California baby don’t count us out!!!!!!!!!

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x