- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- GW Announces their new CEO, Kevin Roundtree, the former COO. He is a 15 year veteran of the company.
- Pre-orders are still cranking! Get your new F.A.T. Mats, soon.
- LVO 40K Champs is sold out and there is a wait list, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org to get on it. Still plenty of room in other events.
- Sweet new concept for a Khador Character jack!
- Las Saga keeps busting out these really interesting minis, I am digging these.
- Clockwork Goblin miniatures release some cool looking walker tanks.
- Shield of Baals is sold out. But, the new Broodlord in the kit looks pretty awesome. They also show a preview page mentioning a flying unit called a Screathfiend, possibly a new unit? Not sure yet.
- Let us know if you want to grab any of the other new releases soon so we can grab them. The Ultimate Paint set is also out, which is a great deal.
- Kabuki announces the Ghost Knight.
- More cool units from Forgeworld, this time some Imperial Fists!
- Heavy Gear shows off the new plastic Iguana!
- Victoria Miniatures releases some fantastic desert themed space infantry.
- The models we painted for the IOWorlds Game!
Upcoming ITC Events
- Renegade Open and the Guardian Cup lite are this next weekend!
- Results are in from the Harvester, WaCon and Salt Lake City Gladiator and being up loaded.
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
Got a Space Wolf list for you guys to review, using the Wolves Unleashed detachment.
Wolf Lord: The Wulfen Stone; Helm of Durfast; runic armour; 2 wolf claws; Thunderwolf mount; 2× Fenrisian Wolf 281
Wolf Guard Battle Leader: runic armour; thunder hammer; storm shield; Thunderwolf mount; 2× Fenrisian Wolf 186
Ulric the Slayer 145
10 Grey Hunters: 2× plasma gun; 10x chainswords 190
• Rhino 35
10 Grey Hunters: 2× meltagun 180
• Rhino 35
15 Blood Claws 180
• Stormwolf: 2 twin-linked multi-meltas 235
4 Thunderwolf Cavalry: 3× chainsword; thunder hammer; 4× storm shield 250
Vindicator: siege shield 130
The Lord and wolf guard battle leader roll with the TWC, ulric goes with the blood claws in the stormwolf, giving the claws/flyer a 50% chance of outflank (a flyer can outflank if it is a dedicated transport and the unit has outflank, right?). They also get to come on automatically on turn 2 due to the detachment
The rhinos and vindicator roll up and try to give the opponent a few targets to shoot at turn 1 other than the t-wolves.
It’s pretty small, but should hit pretty hard. I keep wanting the ulric/blood claw/stormwolf setup to work, have yet to play test it yet.
Anyway, wanted to get y’all’s take on it.
The Southern State of 40k Podcast